Sign in to follow this  
DiO

iGTA Night - Nov. 22nd (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE NOV 22 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

unnamed.jpg

Nothing says igtGAY Blue like the following song.

First time for Crew Blue in awhile. We can do the usual short car line up and make the night playlist heavy. I think it will be good to take a break from the theme thing. 

Any theme requests for the upcoming weeks? Do we do Christmas before or after? I guess whenever they bring back the snow. 

---

Emblem:

Whatever Bones changes it too.

d50df4918998b19e77b554993c1c72cba996324a

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

* NOV 29th -  Apocalypse Night

* DEC 13th -  Hipster Night

* DEC 20th - Christmas? 

* DEC 27th - Christmas?

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

• Like 2

kind of catchy... next time i make a crew blue night video, i am totally using that song :lol:...

also, look for babe-alicious tuesday... i need to work on leveling her up so i can create a new character on that account... to be honest, i should start using her more on crew nights... any time i think of using delilah, i need to use babes instead...

• Like 2

as for other crew nights, i still would like to do a hipster night, perhaps we can revisit a couple of our stand out nights like lowriders, off-road, perhaps even an apocalypse night again soon with the new clothes and cars that fit the theme...

also, this will be the logo... it looks really good on crew colored stuff...

d50df4918998b19e77b554993c1c72cba996324a_128.png

Sound good. If anyone else wants to do a theme, let me know. I will bump one of Bone's suggestions lol

Dup I have your new job bookmarked. I will have a new one ready as well. Just about finished up my BMX stunt race at the lumber mill. 

• Like 2

I'll try to be on early so I can work also work on leveling up roxy cause she's now at the penthouse in the sky with a new business and a fuck ton of new cars.:clap:

Edited by TheLunaticFringe
  • Like 1

I'm having issues with my internet recently. My wall socket got damaged and i need to replace it.  Until then i've been using the engineer socket behind the first panel. It works but it isn't fibre speed. Been getting 4mbs... lol

I hope i don't drop out too often on crew night.

ok yea, i will officially be late, but i will be there (tis the season for advertising :rolleyes:)... not only will i have overtime, but the guy i've been doing graphics work for is gonna stop by with a fat wad of cash and some good beers as well... so i'll be hanging out with him after work for that... but i should be on a bit later, maybe before or after the first playlist... don't wait up for me with that lol... but i will be there eventually.. also, tell bmx that it's just art, he's reading too much into the snap lol :lol:...

and if i miss dupz pac man job, then we HAVE to play it again when i get online ffs!!

2_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/5b29db2

I gave up on the whole elevator thing because it was just easier to ride up it normally. Either way I did find out some ways to get you up in the sky pretty quickly without it being a massive jump. You have to ramp up tube by tube. I do have the vertical chute that you have to fall down level by level and there are rotating gates blocking off the exit. 

• Like 2

A few shots:

Grand Senora Desert

DiO

Grand Senora Desert

Selfie, with Weev and DiO

Grand Senora Desert

Grand Senora Desert

Babe-alicious, Weev, DiO, and Fanboy on the smoking bike

Rancho

#shiner - had this black eye pretty much all night. :( 

Rancho

A few PS4 shares:

Got in a couple of playlists - we did some 4-person jobs, tried DiO's and Dup's new jobs, fucked around with vans and crew blue vehicles and combined crew blue with other colours, with various degrees of success. DiO sang a lot tonight. We missed you, Dup. You too, BMX (though a break is completely understandable). Glad bOnEs joined us for a bit too. And Weev is back. back again

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, gtagrl said:

And Weev is back. back again

...weev is back, tell some men :P

my selfie was shit so i deleted it... i'll hopefully get time to go thru my few clips later this week B)... fun night tho... i kind of like these small intimate nights, and like dio said, we'll have to make some smaller lobby jobs to accommodate these situations... could be fun making small skirmishes...

• Like 1

My internet didnt let me play last night. Every time i turned on my ps4 the thing would just not load. Couldn't connect to PSN.

Just bought a replacement phone wall socket, so i hopefully will be back by next crew night if i don't fuck it up.

Hope you guys had a good evening.

• Like 2

Good luck and don't get electrocuted.  Hopefully you can get it sorted out, otherwise we'll have to air mail Qd to your house to fix it.

• Like 1

Well, i replaced it. It works. But i'm still getting strange broadband speed results each time i test it.

So i've done all i can in my house, so i know if i call out a phone engineer i wont be charged because it isn't in my house that's the problem. 

I am getting a slightly better speeds, but maybe that's due to new cleaner wiring. But it keeps fluctuating from 0.5mbs to 40mbs every time i test it.

if you get a creative juice, dupz, me and dio were discussing that perhaps we need to make some smaller pint-sized deathmatches and stuff to accomodate a smaller lobby night, say ones for like 8 max? some of our jobs feel huge when there's just a few people ;)... just food for thought, the wheel in my brain is already turning, so hopefully i'll get time soon to tinker around in the creator...

This is from the first clip I randomly saved and made a joke how I wasn't gonna get much....I was wrong

odM-d7wXgEWHlGJcbnyf4A_0_0.jpg

SELFIES first. 

gtagrl, weev, fanboy

WOlxLcODSkaQC5-JMUg48w_0_0.jpg

Bones

m57RvBwlY0m2KMPEtaSlpQ_0_0.jpg

Bones, I fucked up your van

ofuh0FATE0muOy9e_k7-pA_0_0.jpg

I was quite ashamed how bad my blackfin looked...Crew blue is usually ugly, but especially here 

FCVrAwPT2UufHDKpH_cD3A_0_0.jpg

So gtagrl, bones and fanboy took care of it

UrCi0Bn7SUuQjnljWYvgCw_0_0.jpg

Fanboy blew up a thing

Bi0zXWlWsUiUCn6vWqNfEw_0_0.jpg

Fanboy going to punch a van

qtNeBlfWOkOUmPhLn_P1rQ_0_0.jpg

he had no idea I was shooting it up to death

6Djpk54r1UqypEWYpxKyOQ_0_0.jpg

ftNI-LXEoEW6k9a_e4VDJA_0_0.jpg

Some from Dup's Pacman maze...these pictures suck

Xf7AjP2TwEaL35g03Gaycg_0_0.jpg

4xm-nazNz0m7koC2Gv9uBg_0_0.jpg

Some shitkicking in Bones's race

ixQ5lO4zXkCYmVNq1mACrg_0_0.jpg

lul

3m3RSgTWLEu9gK46nCIbdA_0_0.jpg

Gtagrl got just a bit of air from the bike fanboy way trying to run back to

KDh-lL4aP0aBKlzWC4k9lQ_0_0.jpg

Hey Bones...

d6SveWrND0a_-js7yYf32g_0_0.jpg

Hi

9gXKCOZuskq3yu5LrZhOWg_0_0.jpg

For the 2nd week in a row we played a fanboy race. Me and him had a pretty close race. He won 

j6WjsqFGDUuGQHu4oc-Xhg_0_0.jpg

Ut71YX6DYke8vCrsIrkDTw_0_0.jpg

My new BMX stunt race

dmw9m87NNkSj1thW1cqcxw_0_0.jpg

The big conveyor belt jump 

1Q6LKiOyIE6Irx1JpH3oJw_0_0.jpg

Weev's turn

gb0Pk39SwUGs04DdUKMHmQ_0_0.jpg

Rotating gates much?

pbWRuxqLIUuvaZ1csWKn7A_0_0.jpg

8ykI9yzAKUyRcw0fRM2DWg_0_0.jpg

Me and Bones at the end

L35Km6-rX0CmnlfShErC4w_0_0.jpg

Deathmatch...

Hi gtagrl

yviatBvrakuh8O-cca_tfA_0_0.jpg

Hey Fanboy....

fRd3-ZK2MEiFaE3hG_WR9w_0_0.jpg

Hi

hySgQk3wrkKarfDNyCWuag_0_0.jpg

Yikes

edNryvIxkkCOY0EM3lkMlg_0_0.jpg

BHMw_OqTSUKXN4XWUXDl8g_0_0.jpg

Hey fanboy.....

PTSEhffdyUe2J1zys-IjmA_0_0.jpg

Hi

X3UfCWRkfECkJnykO8Q5pA_0_0.jpg

JRyFmyoCUU6cCwiZBMLLYA_0_0.jpg

Crew blue Raptors in blockoland

pd5EE9Itd0WibPI2oiBMmA_0_0.jpg

Bones, you're coming off that jump a little crooked

iNqMJmzlc0WWTFLbDk4Tkg_0_0.jpg

You gonna be ok bro? 

InYfGGM8Jky3txbFlEE4Mg_0_0.jpg

I guess not

4GR6wQrFdUylcLzR0wYuAA_0_0.jpg

Lastly, me and Weev kinda had a stalemate the last 30 second of a Sumo so here's we just sat there flipping each other off

-T8NwSevKUqbvO3m9o7Bsg_0_0.jpg

Im down to about 1 minute per clip. Fuck filters. 

• Like 3

i spent about 30 minutes in the editor... like i said, if i don't see something so epic it needs to be perfect, then i just want to capture the lols and a bit of what we were doing... so without further adieu, here be my set...

the 4 of us waiting on dio... gtagrl, weev, fanboy, me...

11-22-16-01.png 

dio sat here patiently in the other room...

11-22-16-02.png 

crew car lineup...

11-22-16-03.png 

weev's car was too fugly for the lineup :lol:...

11-22-16-04.png 

11-22-16-05.png 

uh oh, this isn't to end well..

11-22-16-06.png 

11-22-16-07.png 

11-22-16-08.png 

weev trying not to laugh...

11-22-16-09.png 

next up some dio's BMX stunt race... didn't get much of the stunting part...

11-22-16-10.png 

11-22-16-11.png 

weev taking out dio...

11-22-16-12.png 

next up, pool...

11-22-16-13.png 

11-22-16-14.png 

11-22-16-15.png 

finally, blockoland...

11-22-16-16.png 

11-22-16-17.png 

11-22-16-18.png 

had some fun, thanks for waiting for me with the playlist B)...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bOnEs said:

had some fun, thanks for waiting for me with the playlist B)...

That's cool. We played some Deadline before you got there. That is 4 players only. lul