Sign in to follow this  
Bronson

Westworld

Image result for westworld

-Westworld isn't your typical amusement park. Intended for rich vacationers, the futuristic park -- which is looked after by robotic "hosts" -- allows its visitors to live out their fantasies through artificial consciousness. No matter how illicit the fantasy may be, there are no consequences for the park's guests, allowing for any wish to be indulged. "Westworld" -- which is based on the 1973 Michael Crichton movie of the same name -- features an all-star cast that includes Oscar winner Anthony Hopkins and Golden Globe winner Ed Harris.-

Does anyone here watch this show? I started watching the first couple episodes and its fucking incredible! I have not watched the movie so if anyone here has they can shed some light on how they stack up with each other. So yeah... Discuss here amigos.

I watch the show. Just not that much worth talking about so far. I do like the concept. And the mysterious "maze" story has got me watching every week.

I liked the recent AI twist, didn't expect it. 

And yet another big budget tv series with Ogg in it... Can't get away from Trevor Philips!