Sign in to follow this  
DiO

iGTA Night - Oct. 18 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE OCT 18 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

Not too many people showed up so we bailed on the theme. Had a few people in for some MC stuff. Probably some playlists later.

Ok, so this theme is a bit of an explainer. Basically we're going for it to look like we are at a car show and are enthusiasts of a particular car brand. We could either all go for the same car make, or at least co-ordinate with a few others to show enough representation of a brand. The cunning stunts clothing will really help with this. They have lots of hats and racing jackets with car branding on them. 

My original idea was to make a GTA race with podiums and use the stunt barriers for signage. A number of them have car brands in them. But we can make GTA stunt races so we will just do it in freeroam.

Emblem:

Something.....

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

* OCT 25TH - Halloween

* NOV 1ST - Vehicle Brand Expo

* NOV 8TH - Mods vs Rockers

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

• Like 2

i think i am passing this week... could use a break from GTA, get myself ready for halloween next week...

also, future theme suggestions i have are something like crew blue (or a different color) night... i seriously would love to see a hipster night at some point, with all the new cars and clothes and shit that we've accumulated over the last 2 years :lol:... maybe we're due for one of our other reoccurring themes as well?? perhaps our suggestion/reoccurring lists need some updating :P...

I'll be there. Played GTAO every day since Biker DLC came out. I'm probably going to rep Nagasaki for Brand Expo tomorrow.

We haven't done an orange night in a while, how about one of those? Beyond that, what about some kind of vs. and have a biker MC go up against someone's CEO team, or orange vs. blue, or zombies vs. hipsters. (assuming we get enough people to assign teams to the lobby)

The only problem with doing a Team vs Team is that there is no way to predict who will end up on what team. We could have everyone do an outfit for both teams.

After the Biker DLC I think an obvious choice would be Mods vs Rockers. And Choppers vs Street Bikes.

I'm feeling the Mods vs Rockers however. Might throw that one in earlier if we all dig it.

• Like 1

what if you set up VIP groups beforehand... maybe one guy leads a group of MCs and the other a group with CEO... then perhaps once a playlist starts, the teams will be decided based on loyalty?? just a thought, perhaps its something you can test tomorrow...

also, willy D can run the street bike outfit, he's already building a nice garage B)...

In that week's topic, let's pick a Rocker leader and a Mod leader and divvy up the crew from there. We can update non-forum regulars on the PSN community thread and/or Twitter.

Yeah we got gtagrl, r2, fanboy and kuz. Weev is in the chat but deleted his gta data to make room for battlefield. ( he now realizes he didn't need to free up 150gb for battlefield and is downloading gta again. lul )

• Like 2

At the beginning of the night, when it was only me and DiO, before we canned the theme for the night: 

San Andreas

Truth joined at the end there. We did a playlist and did some MC work. 

And I somehow ended up with a duffel bag (for the first time!) on my biker outfit:

^That's with R2D2, Kuz and DiO. It happened after I spawned into a public washroom lobby, managed to save it even though I got merked within seconds. I have a screenshot of getting shot in the back with it on. :lol: It seems to disappear when you go through any loading screen (job/exit garage) but I can reset it by putting the saved outfit back on. 

• Like 2

I was MC president and accidentally, clumsily, pressed too many buttons on my phone and (I believe) launched a heist by accident. I backed out right away and it dumped me in a public lobby. The bag appeared upon spawning. Not bad for not even trying! (Y) 

a few of us got the bags while delivering drugs for gtagrl's business. You just save the outfit at ammunition. I'm not sure if it's the same bag. 

It was a happy accident, but I was a bit cranky about the momentum interruptus, we were rolling with my MC doing contact missions and it kind of took the air out of the flow. R2D2 was drooling over the fact that it's a black bag, he has a couple saved with a green and a gray one (I think).

• Like 1

lol... while it looks cool and all, i kind of wish it was just a backpack clothing option, it sucks that you have to dedicate a saved outfit slot for it, and even then, it's only on the top you have it on... i'm sure nemo could show you how to transfer but i just didn't really like it all that much... i had one for quite a while but i never used the outfit for anything so i deleted it...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DiO said:

Yeah we got gtagrl, r2, fanboy and kuz. Weev is in the chat but deleted his gta data to make room for battlefield. ( he now realizes he didn't need to free up 150gb for battlefield and is downloading gta again. lul )

bf1 was like 48 gb what a dumb ass LOL 

• Like 3

Now now ladies; play nice.

So we ended up doing some playlists after all. And some co-op missions and business stuff. I didn't take much but better than nothing

I think most of us played that mission where it just ends with a 5 minute wait. I guess the idea is other players are to come fuck you up. But we were bored so this happened as per usual

With Kuz, gtagrl and R2

wcxdMpn1iUez_faZVsEiVA_0_0.jpg

nhCa4wwTqk-_yNbidMDcXA_0_0.jpg

R2 seemed pretty excited

2P7s5SazcEC7ZfqVqB49MA_0_0.jpg

As did Kuz.

QfeA7Nu8806JfoSaByvVIA_0_0.jpg

The terrifying view from inside the SUV. Good thing there were so small children on board.

Wu34ORuX6USG5nlKabEJjA_0_0.jpg

Tf9pXCe5C0iUnbsrTs3Jiw_0_0.jpg

FplpExtuCkmINXhr2e-jRQ_0_0.jpg

You all can guess how it ended

TwjN7MejBEyTQe76tPFTog_0_0.jpg

So you can change the colour of the Dune in races now.

jVPm2jc5X0GsWN8NwZnC9w_0_0.jpg

Gii_sZMzAkavz1ZGfSP5VA_0_0.jpg

aMlixOBMK06qKW3fuHnuDA_0_0.jpg

Kuz got stopped as I take the jump

8BSgMgTM90WPtYhq6giNBQ_0_0.jpg

Near the end of the night, we helped Fanboy deliver some weed. Here he is, high as fuck ( in the game, and real life ) with the dirty hippy next to him.

n5HNj9dXYka8A3zLBeHHzg_0_0.jpg

e471J97sIESJE7l-PHLqbA_0_0.jpg

_2vkTtOA40eqfjsRZjg4eA_0_0.jpg

Truth was even there ( still wearing the same thing since heists first came out )

ZL9y6raSfUalS0RPUNQi9A_0_0.jpg

R2

Q69vta6QNk-GozdFvNSDmg_0_0.jpg

havRTd4LpkOqxoK-_F_9Xw_0_0.jpg

with the camera turned...it kinda looks like he is facing the right way up?

Ds0EiwxQMUyFZSj2R69voA_0_0.jpg

...No

Gtagrl

Js2llCuVUE6ERFE5k3zbSg_0_0.jpg

That is all.

Halloween next week. I highly doubt we will have a shortage of people for that one.

I thought perhaps the brand expo thing was too convoluted but we talked about it a bit and I imagine most would have a grotti or a pegassi of some sort. A banshee meet would also be cool as they have the banshee jacket. Fanboy seemed pretty excited for that theme. I'm bumping crew blue.

• Like 2

lol truth... we need to get him to save at least a couple more outfits :lol:... there's always the yeti mask lol...

it's not that i was passing on the theme, its just i needed a break, plus i was gonna visit my parents and say goodbye to my brothers cat who's officially joining him finally in georgia... god damn animals, they love me, i swear that cat was crying already knowing this was our last interaction for a while... so lovey dovey, purring super loudly... you think pets don't know, but they know :P...

but yea, i think it can work with the right structure... do we feature one brand each time we do it?? or bounce around all night??