Sign in to follow this  
DiO

iGTA Night - Sept. 20 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE SEPT 20 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

fib-night.jpg

via bOnEs - i don't remember who's theme idea it was either, lol...

law enforcement... people dressed as cops and FIB agents... and we'll need to have a criminal outfit saved too... lets pretend we're doing drug busts and chasing criminals... that sort of thing...

playlist doesn't really matter, but perhaps having a cop outfit and criminal outfit saved would look cool for captures and team deathmatches... i'll also make a job with FIB buffalos and shit, stuff to play around with as an intermission job... 

dupz FIB interior job would be fitting...

Emblem:

8eacc2fff4b969f41f7de3e60bd62cd8c6aa0ded

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

* SEPT 27TH -  Rockabilly Night

* OCT 4TH -  Vehicle Brand Expo

* OCT 11TH - Underpants Party

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

• Like 2

that looks nifty.

Bones, feel free to update that first post. I forget whose idea this theme was but other than wearing the logo on a windbreaker, I don't know what we're doing lol.

i don't remember who's theme idea it was either, lol...

law enforcement... people dressed as cops and FIB agents... and we'll need to have a criminal outfit saved too... lets pretend we're doing drug busts and chasing criminals... that sort of thing...

playlist doesn't really matter, but perhaps having a cop outfit and criminal outfit saved would look cool for captures and team deathmatches... i'll also make a job with FIB buffalos and shit, stuff to play around with as an intermission job...

how's that for a synopsis?? :P... dup's FIB interior job is a must for sure...

• Like 1

if anybody is interested in getting the cop outfit, me and north will be on later today... there's still a glitch that works for getting one... it's a little more involved than other ones, so you'll need some patience... http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ps4-save-any-versus-or-adversary-mode-outfit-1-35-cop-garbage.1549631/

let me know if you are interested tho B)...

• Like 1

fuck that shit, it was super easy to do lol :lol:... helped north get it for his two characters, got it for bones, and for babes... although, babes couldn't get the hat for some reason... sounds like it doesn't always give you the hat... either way, if you want to wear something other than a suit with a track jacket, let me know tonight or tomorrow... this also works for other outfits (garbage man) and adversary mode outfits too...

here's some outfit requirements... in the first outfit, you can wear the jacket buttoned/unbuttoned for both sexes...

FIB-outfit.png

FIB-ladies.png

make sure to save at least one criminal outfit... and TBH, that outfit could be your characters favorite outfit, since we're all criminals in this game anyways... we'll play some cops and robbers B)...

mustache is optional :shifty:... but no beards, real life law enforcement keeps a clean look... don't worry about that with your criminal outfit neither, who cares if you don't have a beard for one night...

the females can't pull off the FIB jacket look, but can totally match the suit outfit with some black smart shoes... and of course, the cop outfit is unisex :P... but yea, it's unfortunate about the FIB logo jacket :(... also, i'd suggest that females have average hair styles as well... pony tail, straight bob, etc... females also have to keep a clean look in real life as well...

• Like 1

I would like to join once, it looks like a lot of fun, but i live on the other side on the atlantic and those timezones aren't doing me a favor.

6PM EST is 00:00 for me.

Might try to join next month if the ping won't be problem.

• Like 1

yea sorry, most of our crew is in north america, but we try to start early enough for some of the brits to join in... maybe we could move the night down to 5pm EST in the future?? i know some of the brits leave before the first playlist, might be worth considering... what say you, gang??

I'm already pressed to get home from work and have a quick bite of supper to start for 6pm EST. So earlier isn't good for me. If others want to get together earlier, they're free to do so, but you won't get the full crew experience unless the core gang is there.

I usually have about 25 minutes to cram food in my mouth and take a shower before crew night starts with the time I get home at. I for sure can't meet any earlier on the usual. I've always said the Brits should organize and start whenever they want. I'm pretty sure they do every now and again.

• Like 1

Most of the Brits start way early anyway. They just don't organise playlists. It's normally me or no-one if I can get on early. I think it's fine just having Tuesday as "Crew Night" and whoever is on before, can play in freemode or whatever until a room gets organised. 

yea go for it, weev B)... try and get them in theme first lol... i know none of them really take snaps or videos tho, but damnit, it's crew night, even if it's a couple hours before the actual crew night!! then a few of them will be ready for the actual crew night ;)...

i didn't make a fuck around job yet, but i shouldn't have a problem slapping something together shortly before the night starts :)...

lol... FIB isn't a cop, he's the big dog, just as corrupt as the criminals...

made a fuck around job...

2_0.jpg

iGTA FIB

http://rsg.ms/bac18e5

traffic is on, so criminals use street cars and agents/cops use the vehicles at their respawn spots... you also respawn in an FIB buffalo... i built two hubs so if we have more than what a party allows, each group can do their own thing until the timer runs out..

Old skool teaser snaps...I promise to tear myself away from NukaWorld long enough to check my clips. 

One of these cops is not like the others...spot the NPC

Grove St

Grove St

Investigating the crime scene

Grove St

DiO taking selfies 

Grove St

Thanks for DJing the playlists tonight, Kuz. Met a new player tonight, a friend of Nemo's (BaYa) and it was nice to see cheech and sk8tatter again.  So many shenanigans! :bacon:  Highlight of the night was the 5-star standoff in the apartments and then on the yacht. Should be some excellent snaps from tonight, looking forward to seeing what you guys post!

• Like 4