Sign in to follow this  
DiO

iGTA Night - Aug. 23 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE AUGUST 23 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

---
Theme:

blue.jpg

It's been awhile since we all have gotten in our crew blue getups. So throw on your iGTGay Blue clothes, and bust out your iGTGay Blue cars and we can all be iGTGay! 

Car line ups, screwing around, playlists. Not much else to say. I'll do playlist making on Monday night so any new and/or updated jobs will be played. 

Emblem:

Whatever Bones changes it too. 

THIS ONE

d50df4918998b19e77b554993c1c72cba996324a

---
Add'l Thoughts:

Any requests for upcoming weeks, theme wise? 

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

AUG 30TH - MC Night

* SEPT 6TH - Dapper Animals

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Vintage/Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, Law Enforcement Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals in Suits 

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Nigh

• Like 1

dapper animals night soon? :monocle:...

also, i'm thinking this logo...

d50df4918998b19e77b554993c1c72cba996324a

it always contrasts well on top of crew blue instead of a blue logo getting lost in the blue...

also, i may or may not be here for this one, but you can bet your ass i'll be at MC night B)...

I do, it's the first one on my saved outfits. For some reason, it's called Tabitha Kitty. I haven't touched it since that night we all did hat-mask glitches with animal masks. :lol: 

for sure. I do see that getting fixed if they decide to fuck around with the iteration menu at some point maybe. Not that they would aim to fix it, but it would just get fixed with whatever changes they do. Like the BMX colour glitch.

that actually still works, but it's specific cars that cause it to work...

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-get-colored-bmxs.1391539/page-8#post-12475988 

z-type works for bmx's

stinger for the scorcher

adder for the cruiser

• Like 3

Hmm. I helped northern get a scorcher without any mudguards on it. I can do the same for the rest of ya if we ever do a MTB night. Just so you know the reason I don't like mudguards on bikes is because they are useless and dangerous when mountain biking in real life. You only ever see them on the cheapest of wannabe mountain bikes. I kind of hate how rockstar made all the scorchers in races have them automatically but in creator they sometimes randomly come without them when placed. I'm also talking about this because I won't be able to stay on long. Doing the glitch Bones wrote does work but you will get some miss-matched colours out of it. The red will give you a red bike with orange shocks and it's also random whether they're delivered with mudguards or not. I'm glad the glitch still works though. 

• Like 1

I can't join anymore or creating jobs or editing.my time with gta5 is retired.3 years with a game and im fuckin tired.done pussyfooting around with this shit and calling it quits.I'm waiting until battlefield 1 and gonna play that until the end of time cause that is when fuckstar is gonna release the next game.

lol you sound like me a few weeks ago :lol:... i am at that point myself... i was gonna make a job for today but decided to watch jessica jones instead... it seems like the only reason why i play this game almost daily is to sell glitched cars on my accounts... then i watch TV or work on a project in between...

Dude,bones at first I started to question your reasons at first but now I'm getting it lol I mean,I wanna stick around but everything's just starting to get crazy for myself I don't even have time to update a couple jobs.what is life anymore?can we live in the matrix? Can I have more cocaine!?

Ah,fuck it.i'll be spying the topics but just wanted to say my voice won't be heard for awhile so that'll be one less headache in party chat.

(Goddamn succubus!)

I am grateful for this crew,I know it's only been three years but hardly missing any crew nights it doesn't feel that long.I love every moment cause it adds excitement to each and every week.bones,dio,gtagrl and dupz you guys all make each amd every night fun and just awesome but what I don't see enough is appreciation  for the work thats put in especially my boy bmx that puts in double the work for his races,it's a goddamn shame you gotta downvote his races because you can't do it.IT'S YOUR LACK OF SKILL YOU SON OF A BITCH.this community has dissolved and we need to find it again,disagree or not with all this I wanna try to bring us all back.

15 hours ago, TheLunaticFringe said:

I am grateful for this crew,I know it's only been three years but hardly missing any crew nights it doesn't feel that long.I love every moment cause it adds excitement to each and every week.bones,dio,gtagrl and dupz you guys all make each amd every night fun and just awesome but what I don't see enough is appreciation  for the work thats put in especially my boy bmx that puts in double the work for his races,it's a goddamn shame you gotta downvote his races because you can't do it.IT'S YOUR LACK OF SKILL YOU SON OF A BITCH.this community has dissolved and we need to find it again,disagree or not with all this I wanna try to bring us all back.

:drunk: It's like he never left. 

• Like 1

Sorry Weev but I don't know what your on about. The community is fine. We had about 12 people for the first playlist and a fun night. People usually play less during the summer months. I'm sure overall people play less but that is because we've all played the shit out of the game. Take a break from it if you're bored. Never a bad idea.

For me, I'm doing that with the whole picture thing. I care less about it now. I took a few and I tried filming a clip but again; But the cam controls are garbage so I gave up after these 4. I miss skate. lol. But who needs my pictures? We have Nemo, Bones and North!

Killing Bones after he left the lobby

txA5JSJ-9UK0EJrB5yLD9g_0_0.jpg

hx4vKY8RDUyVTVKOgchliw_0_0.jpg

Nemo getting in the way of Truth's plane

0Eyx3SjQtkK9AeRkPT3CLg_0_0.jpg

kwLrMSvnY0yVZeCWUTFRxg_0_0.jpg

Also, props to BMX on his new job. It was really cool.

To Dup too. Fix the slow down strips and that job will rock. Open up  the other race to another stock supercar and we can then turn customs off. Maybe just have the new stunt super cars available.

• Like 3

Don't have to delay on my account, I haven't played Fallout in weeks, will get to NukaWorld in my own sweet time. (Like right after the second playlist lol).

• Like 1

These are all old skool phone snaps. 

It's very dark but these were shenanigans in the shallow pool

Mirror Park

Then the sun came out

Mirror Park

The doors came off...

Mirror Park

Piling up

Mirror Park

Northerngrl

Mirror Park

The discussion gets pointed

Mirror Park

#CrewBlue #selfie

Mirror Park

Roll call: Northern, Dupz, bOnEs, Kuz, DiO, BMX, RealNachoBoss and Fanboy. JFK might be in one of the cars. 

Mirror Park

Pretty water

Mirror Park

Bro Love

Mirror Park

Crew Bro Love

Mirror Park

There's Nemo on the bike

Mirror Park

We ended up here at one point

Mount Chiliad

:lol: at the blue gloves ( :wub: North)  

Vinewood Blvd

Going to the movies to see kinky robots

Downtown Vinewood

When daily objectives get out of hand

Grand Senora Desert

Enjoying VIP status - Very Invincible Personnel

Grand Senora Desert

• Like 3

ok so i was gonna clear room for tomorrow's pals meet and decided to just go thru my clips from tuesday...

8-23-16-01.png

fuck the pond...

8-23-16-02.png

8-23-16-03.png

8-23-16-04.png

north and me...

8-23-16-05.png

nemo...

8-23-16-06.png

kuz...

8-23-16-07.png

dio...

8-23-16-08.png

bmx...

8-23-16-09.png

gtagrl and nemo...

8-23-16-10.png

8-23-16-11.png

dup drank a bit too much...

8-23-16-12.png

8-23-16-13.png

some sort of backyard party lol...

8-23-16-14.png

race...

8-23-16-15.png

8-23-16-16.png

bad ass...

8-23-16-17.png

lulz...

8-23-16-18.png

as is tradition, a gtagrl apartment party...

8-23-16-19.png

cool emblem placement B)...

8-23-16-20.png

funny enough, that isn't my actual crew shirt, it's the white one with crew colored sleeves... never saw it in any clip... strange...

• Like 2