Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

Vikings

20823568_vikings_season_2__140325154615.

I've been watching this series for the last couple of weeks and i find it pretty cool so far. There's 4 seasons out, a 5th on it's way. I'm only just starting season 3 though.

Has anyone else seen it?

My man and I watched all of season one when it first aired, and kinda stopped midway through season two. It's a solid show, I'd like to get back into it.

Part of our reason for trailing off is the evolution of how we watch content, he's still firmly in the mindset of mostly watching live TV and a lot of PVRing, whereas I've just about had it with commercials and basically refuse to watch cable anymore, I even resent having to FF through adverts on the shows we PVR. A lot of shows are available through our cable box's on demand section, so we've started working our way through certain shows, but mostly half hour comedies. Eventually we'll start watching 'hour-long' shows via on demand as well. My so-called Sony Smart TV is actually pretty stupid, you can't update the platform or apps for it <_<, so I'm thinking of getting a streaming stick to open more viewing options.

All that to say - I think it's a great show, they obviously have put a lot of work into sets and costumes and historical accuracy, the cast is great, and I do want to get back into it and see where the characters are now. (Y)

first and seconds season weren't that great, but it has steadily gotten better ... I watch it :D I think season 3 was the best so far

That's good to know, i've enjoyed it so far so knowing it gets better is cool.

It's funny actually, i'm on Holiday at the moment up north. we're staying beside the Tynemouth. There's a castle ruin and proiry, which has a Viking reenactment showing how they invaded it at the moment, which will have some historical value to my Son, as well as my own knowledge. I'm taking him to see it tomorrow.

One of my favorite shows. Haven't started season 4 as I like to watch everything in a short time frame. Didn't wanna watch a few episodes only to have to wait a few months to finish it.

• Like 1

Anyone catch the new extra episodes this month? Wasn't expecting there to be an extented season.at all, thought we were gonna have to wait until next year for the next season. 

These new episodes are going pretty interestingly.