gtagrl

iGTA Night - Aug. 2 (PS4)

So since I had no space at all. I only got a few clips. I did get some shots out of them though and here they are!

We started off the night with GTAGrl and her more manly blacker self getting some booze...or did we do a playlist and then this? I don't remember.

eRraZft.jpg

GTAGrl! I think you've been smoking to much of that shit! You're starting to see things...

p5t8HRW.jpg

GTAGrl gets a chance to see how she would look if she had no tattoos and even if she were Mexican!

R6MfMSb.jpg

GTAGrl wants YOU to get wasted, or GTFO, I'm not sure which...to much pisswasser.

F0meWKg.jpg

Are you GTAGrl?! Am I?!!! I...I just don't know anymore!!!!

WsWUPDf.jpg

Aren't reflections a glimpse of our inner selves? So does this mean that GTAGrl is a black man on the inside?

lJZDic3.jpg

GTAGrl obviously wants some GTAGrl on GTAGrl action!

nelGmmf.jpg

GTAGrl and some fireworks...I dare ya to prove me wrong! We were like clones!!!

hRFvnYR.jpg

Just some GTAGrl testing of explosions.

gn3DGyR.jpg

After all the other GTAGrls left outside, it was just the two of us in GTAGrls bedroom...don't want to say too much since a gentleman never tells but it got HOT in there!!

iUpAz3v.jpg

That's all I got. I've also finally went through those 90 clips and am now ready for full crew night coverage! 

• Like 3

omg Nemo, such great shots! I didn't have clip space either but I took a few screenshots, will do some image shuffling this weekend. 

• Like 1