Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - June 7 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE JUNE 7 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-finance-felony-night.png

Finance and Felony Night... new DLC drops this tuesday, so spend some money on the new stuff and show it off!! there's a number of new rides and clothes, a brand new hangout location headquarters, and some new VIP mode challenges that we could perhaps check out... i'm sure a playlist or two will be in order as well... i don't think we need a particular theme for those, but i would think more captures would make sense...

as usual, if something makes sense for videos and snaps, speak up, i'm sure a number of us would be willing to help out in between playlists...

---

Emblem:

2acab39fedf7e7d60f5acaa577a0c3475ecb9987

---
Add'l Thoughts:

creators keep in mind that apocalypse night is fast approaching... next week, actually... so in order to really fill out that theme, make sure you get some jobs done up for it (i am mostly speaking to myself here lol, i got two ideas i need to finish up)...

and as always, if you have future theme ideas, or want to suggest what we should add to the schedule, speak up B)... there seemed to be a demand for waterworld night, so i made sure i added that, which follows our apocalypse night...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

JUN 14TH - Apocalypse Night

JUN 21ST - Waterworld Night

JUN 28TH - MC Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Vintage Night, Zombie Night, Fight Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Waterworld Night, Wrestling Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night

• Like 3

Crew members should be aware that Psy is doing some server upgrades between Tue-Wed this week, so the forums may be temporarily unavailable at some point during that time frame. We can use PSN messages or Twitter DMs to communicate if needed. If anyone does put a playlist together, post a link sooner than later.

for not playing playlists, we seemed to have a good time... i could tell by the end of the night tho, that people were getting a little bored, but doing a playlist at that point was pretty much not gonna happen... i hung out with the early crowd for a few hours doing CEO stuff in an exclusive public lobby, which eliminated the threat of a random ruining our fun...

then crew night started and the night basically consisted of us checking out all the new cars and clothes and stuff like that... my new apartment seemed to be a big hit, and everyone had some cool looking cars, there was a bit of shenanigans with the brickade too lol...

i'll upload my snaps later today, but here's a vine of me and north, :D...

EDIT: holy shit, tweet shares appear!! i wonder if it's the same for IG and vine?!?!?
  • Like 4

here's a few of my snaps so far... they're saved on dropbox, but photobucket was down last night so i couldn't upload them to share here... but they're on my phone... i only shared a few of them tho, but i've got like a dozen more to post here later...

• Like 1

There wasn't a playlist? Oh good i didn't miss anything then. I don't even remember falling asleep but i know my night ended fairly early. I hadn't drunk much either. I think i got on too early and burnt out before the night really got into full swing.

The night really never got in full swing to be fair. Not in the usual sense. Good times were had regardless.

Sooo. I didn't save any clips. Here is a video from Dup's ski slope last week however

• Like 3

i love that we can share links here, at least, twitter links... i wonder what the extent of the social media scene we can share tho, i'll test a vine later... but here's the pics i promised... i saved a few clips, not a lot tho because i think i was just more into having fun without focusing on that... but i certainly saved some... i got a good vine i'm cooking up too, we'll see how good it turns out in the editor...

discussing business with bmx and weev...bmx isn't impressed about the latest numbers...

6-7-16-01.png

furthered those discussions in the meeting room with weev, dup, and goosey...

6-7-16-02.png

old man bmx and me...

6-7-16-03.png

detective hoot made an appearance...

6-7-16-04.png

tugboating...

6-7-16-05.png

marooned...

6-7-16-06.png

i need you to do something for me, gtagrl...

6-7-16-07.png

i need something taken care of...

6-7-16-08.png

dio thinks thats some fucked up shit...

6-7-16-09.png

but i am the boss after all...

6-7-16-10.png

ohh dear!!

6-7-16-11.png

submarine limo...

6-7-16-12.png

she's a beaut...

6-7-16-13.png

shenanigans with the brickade... HARDSAUCE showing off them countyboy skills...

6-7-16-14.png

here's kuz's time for the spotlight... 

6-7-16-15.png

casey totally looking the other way like it never happened...

6-7-16-16.png

back at my place, playing cross the line with weev, dio, fanboy, jizzy, and R2...

6-7-16-17.png

ableep ableep ableep that's all folks!! B)... i'll have some vines to share soon too...

• Like 2

I think people are being scared off by the new look of the forum. I certainly feel uncomfortable using it after like 6 years of it being the same.

I noticed something cool about the update... The airport gates now open for everyone all the time! No more jumping over bloody fences.

I saved some clips i'll have a little look later. For now i just want to see if i can get twitter links working...

• Like 2

i find it easier to share now... just paste the links and BAM images and social media links show up... all i did was paste the photobucket image address in the window and it automatically turned it into an image... i kind of like it, but we just need to work out the kinks and the look of the theme...

well i don't know who else had clips to share, but i am planing on opening the apocalypse topic early, like probably tomorrow... so we can get the discussion going about that, and start planning ahead... this sounds like the type of theme that will have all involved with planning group shots and stuff like that... so the more time we have to discuss, the better...

i'll of course leave this open for anyone who still wants to share stuff ;)...

• Like 1

Only got a couple of clips the other night. I guess i was having morr fun than i thought. 

An Important meeting at the Richman Group HQ

OX_1GrFefEykbL2q1NGzEw_0_0.jpg

Hard decisions must be made...

5MR3QnBh6kyRirrQDVEhgQ_0_0.jpg

We chose to go all in with the tug...

PiUD3ISgwkyay-AJveht0Q_0_0.jpg

CaPn BMX is out for for the head of the person responsible for sinking his baby.

Ndf0TCFFOUGuFO0lbYxztQ_0_0.jpg

I stand in disbelief at our failed drug run.

Xsa2H6W4n0CnDPnQBOcvnw_0_0.jpg

End.

• Like 2

I only took 3 clips but I made the most of it! 

Pillbox Hill

Pillbox Hill

Pillbox Hill

Spoils

Pillbox Hill

the bOsS is rolling in cash

Pillbox Hill

The Tug Boat

Pacific Ocean

Pacific Ocean

Pacific Ocean

Pacific Ocean