Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - May 24 (PS4)

lmao i know that feeling :lol:... try posting 15-20 at first, then pasting the remaining ones in a new post quickly, and it might combine them... that's what i do when i over-do it... and if it's not quickly, then post them the next day, no one is gonna yell at you here for double posting :P... yea, i feel you there tho, i am done using the social club unless it's super epic... PS4share is the way to go now... i don't need likes on snaps, i just want to share snaps ffs, and i can save the ones that are what i like, without wasting a space for the SC  :D... and i can save so much more than the stupid fucking limitations of 96 :rolleyes:...

good stuff tho, i am super happy that you're sharing them here and adding to the archives... welcome to igta, nemo ;)...

and please, share on twitter/IG... i am so close to sharing your stuff since you joined us because you haven't done that... you've been adding so much to the crew these past few weeks that i feel like you should share more of that... your pics here aren't gonna do shit but make us all feel happy... share 'em with the people out there... who knows, we might snag a few more to help make crew nights that much more fun... i've gotten a few of you from twitter, i wouldn't mind seeing more people down for playlists and themes... that is iGTA in a nutshell...

• Like 2

Simply brilliant lineup of pics, Nemo. That takes time and effort - so glad you're posting them here for all to enjoy. (Y)

• Like 2

lmao i know that feeling :lol:... try posting 15-20 at first, then pasting the remaining ones in a new post quickly, and it might combine them... that's what i do when i over-do it... and if it's not quickly, then post them the next day, no one is gonna yell at you here for double posting :P... yea, i feel you there tho, i am done using the social club unless it's super epic... PS4share is the way to go now... i don't need likes on snaps, i just want to share snaps ffs, and i can save the ones that are what i like, without wasting a space for the SC  :D... and i can save so much more than the stupid fucking limitations of 96 :rolleyes:...

good stuff tho, i am super happy that you're sharing them here and adding to the archives... welcome to igta, nemo ;)...

and please, share on twitter/IG... i am so close to sharing your stuff since you joined us because you haven't done that... you've been adding so much to the crew these past few weeks that i feel like you should share more of that... your pics here aren't gonna do shit but make us all feel happy... share 'em with the people out there... who knows, we might snag a few more to help make crew nights that much more fun... i've gotten a few of you from twitter, i wouldn't mind seeing more people down for playlists and themes... that is iGTA in a nutshell...

Feel free to share any of my images. You know how little I use twitter and Instagram. I'm just not that into it but I will make the effort to make at least a post with 2 or three pics in it with a link here so people can see what IGTA is all about. 

So here is my second attempt at loading up those last 5 pics....

Boo Yeah! Worked...obviously.

The last job was as fun as it was bad for your survival rate. Death and Fun all around!!

4rzyFWK.jpg

Oh, don't worry about Bones Dio or you too GTAGrl. I'm sure he's all right. He's probably faking it anyways.

NJ5cj2G.jpg

Not sure how fuzzy the screen was but GTAGrl had the best seat in the house!

f7iyDYI.jpg

That's cool Dio. I always did think that my character had to much blood in her anyways...

66fGp1J.jpg

Not sure what happened here but I found a few piles of bodies around the eagle. Maybe GTAGrl was starting a collection?

fDtZOjZ.jpg

And that's all. I'll try your double posting idea if I ever pass the limit again Bones, but I'll do my best to keep it under. 

Edited by Nemosphene
  • Like 6

you don't have to link here, you can just use the #iGTA hashtag and mention that it's from crew night, that's good enough B)... i'll be sure to give you a follow on our main account too next time i log in with it...

• Like 1

FYI: gtagrl is a total scene stealer... she's the queen of iGTA...

:lol: My R*SC profile says Mistress of Shenanigans...might have to change that...

• Like 1

FYI: gtagrl is a total scene stealer... she's the queen of iGTA...

:lol: My R*SC profile says Mistress of Shenanigans...might have to change that...

after looking at my snaps again, i realized that you're in 80% of them, my lady :lol:...

• Like 1

Nice snaps and clips all round. Good to see Nemo is already in the thick of it too :)

I made a couple of new content for this (off road) week. One of them being a new Rock Crawler! :D

• Like 2

I didn't clear clip space before the start of crew night, but apparently I took a few old-skool snaps! 

Nemo driving the bus

SASA7yIKI0OzuFhIT7P3gA_0_0.jpg

The view from the rear of the bus - Weev and DiO on the left, Dup, Babealicious and bmx on the right

DfMFsN_cs0ucwvnL51LbfA_0_0.jpg

Not as nice as curated shots from the Editor, but postcard-y nonetheless

Qp1l9gVcREGMFZoxvhWTfQ_0_0.jpg

Tire-surfing - we need to do that one again

UhkOpJVQp02eiShXzyd-tA_0_0.jpg

DiO is so pretty!...and bmx is resourceful - tires that wash up along the shoreline can be coaxed back into the current with a few well-placed bullets...

DT1_6GmOoU2kgH_4eq1tcg_0_0.jpg

macKnTckHkS0wzrgP0dIZg_0_0.jpg

over the edge

7eP3PpApQkSU3QNHoqitNQ_0_0.jpg

I just gotta gush about Casey's video again. It's so great to see moving clips taken during our playlists - when you're in the midst of it, you're concentrating on the job at hand, but seeing it again afterwards gives us a chance to appreciate the fucking amazing environments you guys build. bmx's tunnel race, anything stunt jump rampy, really stretching the limits of water and props and map locations - that's why crew nights are so much fun. Plus, you guys have been doing this from the beginning...hopefully the next creator DLC add-ons will take things to the next level yet again. 

• Like 3

the playlist making for next week was just being a dick bag. Odds are im not making lists

Well if you do make the playlists. I just made a race the other night. It takes about 10 minutes to complete so I don't know if that's too long. It certainly felt long when I kept re-testing it every time I fixed something but I did enjoy the first run.

I'll pre-make the first playlist later today then.

/edit

I made two lists. The first one contains new stuff. And the second is more classic jobs. I kept them off-road themed.

• Like 2