Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Apr. 19 (PS4)

lol i did OK on my level 70 guy overall B)....

Health balancing is on now. Lower levels don't have less health in deathmatches. When my chick was level 21 I was kicking ass in deathmatches and not dying fast a few weeks back. It fucks you up going into missions though because you think you have max HP but nope.

ohhh yeaaaa, i forgot you mentioned that a couple weeks ago... well that's good, makes me feel confident in maybe breaking out my other accounts for crew nights... also, i made a vine of poor cheech getting run over by the cops... he was so mad about it at the time, thinking it was one of us, but i thought it was hilarious and the clip definitely shows that :lol:...

https://twitter.com/CaPn_bOnEs/status/722814847549837312

• Like 1

Postcards...

VR_9l8ppN0y_G29lieIW_g_0_0.jpg

foNZlPYq-0e2BMLOzkkiew_0_0.jpg

wrT8-7Nu80W1iBfAPZCtVQ_0_0.jpg

Jumping over peace

mR_NyClEdkSChKGGa78I8A_0_0.jpg

Birds eye view

SB8dt5lVMEiuC1VjXxfFXg_0_0.jpg

Am5F72Fgi0KowSnIt7o3WQ_0_0.jpg

From part one of going through my clips...I have a few more to look at. It's sunny outside but will do more later. 

• Like 2

i'll certainly leave it open for you, gtagrl ;)... tis the rules now, i leave the previous topic open for those who are late to tackling the clips... sometimes i miss the old days where all the snaps came from the camera phone, they're already done... but the editor certainly gives you a lot more freedom for those epic snaps...

ok, i'm about to assemble the next topic B)...

• Like 1

I definitely miss the good ole days of take a photo, post a photo, delete a photo...I still get caught short every time I exit the Editor, by that time, I'm done...only to remember I forgot to upload each individual pic to the SC before turning off the console... :facepalm:

Protip (just the tip): I can post pics even after you've closed the topic. Thanks for waiting on me though. Life's been extra busy lately, I haven't played Fallout in weeks, and lately I've even been playing some singleplayer again, since I haven't completed the story on next-gen yet. 

I'm not going to bother publishing a video this time - many of my clips are in similar locations, and most of them were taken at nighttime, so there wasn't enough raw material to make a vid worth posting. I did get more snaps from my second run at it, here they are! There are a few dupes just from playing with filters. 

bOnEs, me, DiO...feeling groovy...

OjGAUphkBUetVz4D6XPAZw_0_0.jpg

EnhID4EbYESLaY8AKrwDcg_0_0.jpg

Fireworks to show aliens where to land...

k0bL01xCU0i-PXAyx87C8Q_0_0.jpg

62xpUCLHYk2lKuO5qTrtWg_0_0.jpg

xBM52NZtskKgm9NzwHaQWA_0_0.jpg

IKILLYOU doing an epic jump

DxoL4xGehE-JUdIufIQJBw_0_0.jpg

EC_tLZ8kxU2CgNrSKNRnIw_0_0.jpg

vVhQAy4frEuiAQLG9OhXKg_0_0.jpg

rsrPZXGAFUuVOMteragVyw_0_0.jpg

t5BgaAQvDUWZH1RD8pK2-w_0_0.jpg

Howlin' at dat moon! aaaROOOOO

• Like 2

You could always just kick it old school with the camera phone and not bother saving clips. Of course I will point it out and laugh every time I see you with the camera up but if you're not into the editor or have time for it, don't. We all get lots of saved clips pics anyways. 

You gots to get your Fallout in. 

• Like 1