CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Jan. 12 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE JAN 12 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

igta-vintage-night.png

Vintage Night... per DuPz0r's idea, we'll host a vintage night... break out your classic cars and we'll do some car meets... think of some cool places with room for a lineup... places that have a vintage feel to them, classic locales or something... playlist shouldn't be too hard, most races of mine have all vehicles turned on, perhaps we could play mirror park hustle... and plenty of others have sports classics turned on too...maybe someone has a GTA capture with classic cars? i don't care what deathmatches we do, there's not really a vintage themed DM, unless it's like a throwback job or something lol...

one minor issue i can think of is, some vintage cars are under the muscle car class... but those can be used in car meets instead... dress code is no dress code... not really a reason for it, but i'll probably wear something a little more formal just because i want too, lol...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

• Like 2

there's not really anything themed to add to it TBH lol... races with sports classics, the rest can be whatever...

---

on a side note, northernscript is publishing a video today of us doing bikers stuff B)... can't wait to see it! i left the previous topic open so he can post it there, or so i can when he publishes it...

• Like 2

I made a basic iGTA logo to fit the old fashioned number stickers for the vintage races.

e825a89e95148bf36f4f51052461d97b3303da20

YES!! making this active right meow!!!

i've had a looong day(monday), but i am ready for crew night no doubt about it!!

• Like 1

got a few snaps, most of them are of bmx getting beat up by different people lol, and i will put together a video tomorrow from my elgato

jRUq-egmDUSYdiz_WekHng_0_0.jpg_fy0lCDnFECjeAo5siFw0g_0_0.jpgjN9LihddlEyGlfmcESy3WA_0_0.jpgtyqUQ0grkE-UvdsvLrcqag_0_0.jpg9Qw7QjkuzE61cVaf_oAIow_0_0.jpgFywwDcX_w0O1z3-50xTFqg_0_0.jpgQKMkk8z0_0qQyDByG9q69g_0_0.jpghveYP4Jadkq7z_RQ5NleuQ_0_0.jpgIg3c5N6rMkadcPCPU9h84w_0_0.jpgl0k2ttUsYUyeTD6NdXR__w_0_0.jpgtithhchZrEeLeXEmw5cV3A_0_0.jpgoMmldQ15tUS7Sd38EmWfGg_0_0.jpg9deY5pgnt0-J1oYv6jbhEQ_0_0.jpg

i got a little video of when dozy ran into the gas pumps and died lol

• Like 8

nice snaps, jason :)...

there's two things i take from tonight...

1) not a single one of us spent any time on a yacht :D...

2) apparently my old guy has all the right sports classics, as i won all 3 playlists tonight B)...

lol i took two old-school snaps... so i might as well share 'em... i'll work on the editor clips thursday...

the only gta person i know (and that's a pretty damn big list) that has the naughty hat... casey...

04bG-9dyc0iANuHwTNYSuQ_0_0.jpg

lineup at the vineyard... not the best angle, and we'll see much better ones here...

tXQeLzcveEKmY3dRSNAdEw_0_0.jpg

but i just wanted to post something before i went to bed, because tonight was a lot of fun, and it seems like crew nights are back!! the lobbies have been filling up recently, we've spent more time in game chat verses party chat, and i want to keep this train rolling... so i mustache you a question... what's next week's theme?? ;):lol:...

• Like 5

Has there been an iGTA career day? :whistle:    Nice snaps to everyone, by the way! Looks like it was a pretty successful night and turnout.

I will deposit my vintage Snapmatics first, Editor-free shots, so better angles etc will follow, but it's nice to still quickly capture moments as they happen. Great turnout tonight, three playlists kept things entertaining (Dup, DiO and I crafted one each, it's no problem to share the load...)

Car wash

s7k1kmtdaE2Ya1VjG4kqvQ_0_0.jpg

Sb-AzVmSYE2wkgmQ1riI_w_0_0.jpg

Tongva Hills

DyvXO09PHEKo0cDoP-ohpw_0_0.jpg

Fireworks over the vineyard

DCP8cgAqTUmGAqZRTYrOCw_0_0.jpg

RejhYlImNkOTclI70EYELQ_0_0.jpg

So sultry in black and white

vP4gp5BxX02D9jUCl0bxQQ_0_0.jpg

A lovely shot of Dup leaving muffed by bad timing...can't fix it in the Editor :(

6qAB5hj0TEOUzMgHnKjkFg_0_0.jpg

Casey, DiO and Jamie

ZZGgkeDdzEur8KXDoJOw3A_0_0.jpg

A vintage photobomb

IRQ1Sb5axkW4JjZccc0WRw_0_0.jpg

Motel lineup

PbV_hBZRPUakHHwcsOzIiQ_0_0.jpg

Northern, bOnEs, DiO, Dup and BR2man

XGovDe5ZtUWUOBOFM5k7TA_0_0.jpg

My Tampa :wub:

_yWzZf8kbEOdIm_aFB9oag_0_0.jpg

The other side of the lineup

bb8M9rxMgUWNtAcbzry2Gg_0_0.jpg

Circlejerkastan

DZ_oW6-BzUO8tRpR44IZ8Q_0_0.jpg

cgemD_EwF0eR03LxmvQ35w_0_0.jpg

PsU_olgLnUm7WnSxPAGVTg_0_0.jpg

uLVgwgV4nE2QFI8Ow9SXNQ_0_0.jpg

An old skool selfie

Kv8FiMSaDki-4ojFpKcZFA_0_0.jpg

Yup...

62uRpK2cSEO30zoTRZKqCA_0_0.jpg

This lighting doesn't do the paint job justice...

SWKGYLwtkEqgiALN1SQuhQ_0_0.jpg

My Tampa and Jamie's Tampa did a dual photo shoot. 

WkRBS78PVE-X2_GDYw3bCw_0_0.jpg

Dat emblem...:fap::shlick:

JF1C9wpLxEiz1xanFl43gA_0_0.jpg

• Like 6

Fuck you guys and your shenanigans... I'm gonna join in next time... you will all be amazed that someone at level 230 odd can be totally shit at this game...  it won't help that I will probably jack a car every time I want to jump and get pissed that VATS isn't working, but I will be there... oh yes I will... 

• Like 3

@Gingin: I always flip you an invite if I see you online during crew sessions, you're always playing FIFA. I dare you to join us. You and I can hang out at the bottom of the leaderboard. B)

@Ace: You were online, in-game, on a Tuesday, and ignored every single invite to join up. So no vote for you! (Do we smell funny? Y u no play with crew? :()

• Like 2

-_- You have six other days of the week to not ditch your brother. #justsayin  It's more fun if you're there...we don't ceremoniously burn anyone else. 

next week, drift night? 

We didn't do the whole all line up at a checkpoint in a race and do formation driving. If we fuck out cars up we can just respawn. 

It would also be good for car line ups if we put it to a gta race. We can get out of our cars, turn traffic off, control the time of day and weather, AND there wouldn't be any cops bothering us. 

Of course if anyone decides to be a dick and finish the race before we are all ready to start, you won't be invited to the next one.

Pretty simple. 

• Like 6

Dup, that was a great idea to post the week's theme on the PSN community page...we do get some Tuesday nighters that aren't as active on the forums, so it's a good way give a heads up to whoever's online.

• Like 1

@Gingin: I always flip you an invite if I see you online during crew sessions, you're always playing FIFA. I dare you to join us. You and I can hang out at the bottom of the leaderboard. B)

@Ace: You were online, in-game, on a Tuesday, and ignored every single invite to join up. So no vote for you! (Do we smell funny? Y u no play with crew? :()

That's my son - he's on holidays so is basically on the PS4 all day...  I have my holidays coming up so I should be able to make the next 2 crew nights if life doesn't get in the way...

• Like 1