Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

III; VC; SA on PS4

They recently released the classics on PS4 as download for £11.99. I think i might grab them after Christmas. Even though i have them all on every platform they've been released on.

It also comes with trophy support, in case you fancy platinuming them, and put them on record. For me, it's worth while, i haven't played the shit out of them since they were released on smartphone. Will totally be better with a controller.

Trophy Lists

http://thisgengaming.com/2015/12/05/gta-iii-vice-city-san-andreas-ps4-trophy-lists-revealed/

I have San Andreas on the ps3. The controls drove me nuts to be honest. I lost interest somewhere in San fierro. Though I've probably spent more time in that game than any other.

Yeah in retrospect, i assume the controls feel incredibly crude and arcady compared to todays standards. Still, i'm willing to look past them to replay Vice City one more time. I will probably get that one first and 100% it.

Hard to believe I was like 14 or 15 when vice came out...

My bike that I rode to school on that day got stolen but I didn't tell my parents... As soon as I got on the moped at the start of the game my dad saw the bike missing and I had the game taken away for a month...

• Like 2

Think I must've been living under a rock as I only found out about this the other week whilst I was browsing the store! :lol: 

Anyway, the full trilogy is on offer at £15.  After listening to 'Absolute Radio: 80's' at work for the past week or so, I've been itching to play Vice City again in particular!  Having trophy support is a little bonus, but mainly I'm looking forward to the nostalgia trip.

• Like 1

This reminded me I had a copy of GTA:SA on disk for my Xbox 360... 4 hours later, I'm back in da 'hood, niggas... CJ4life...

Still awesome...  my daughter said "why do they have such big hands?"...  Hahaha

Edited by Ginginho
  • Like 1

Anyone remember where the assault rifle spawned?  And what did you need to do or collect so weapons would spawn outside the Grove Street house?  I am sure it was collecting stuff but can't remember if it was tags and how many you needed for each weapon...

Christ, playing this again reminded me just how frustrating it really is.  Have got to 98% and have one more unique jump left to do..... don't know where the fuck it is!  Have gone over each one again but still nothing.

Edit:  Found the fucker!  Found another guide which was more helpful than the Playstationtrophies.org one and I was able to find out where I went wrong.

Edited by shabbagaz

If anyone is playing through GTA San Andreas on PS4, would you mind taking some screenshots from missions and stuff? I'm working on redeveloping the GTA-SanAndreas.com website and I want to update all of the screenshots on the site with some higher res ones. I've already captured images for all of the collectables (Tags, Oysters, Snapshots and Horseshoes) and plenty of the first few missions, but anything you can provide might be a big help and save me from having to do it all myself. Cheers!

I would be happy to help out but I am slightly technologically retarded...  let me know what you want pictures of and the best way to get them to you... left to my own devices, I will fuck things up...

Well you can press the Share button on your controller to take a screenshot (obviously).

You can then copy the screenshots from the PS4 onto a USB memory stick.

Plug that into your computer and you can upload the screenshots from there.

If you have a lot I can give you an FTP account to upload them to which will make it easier for me to grab them.

Also what I've been trying to do to make the screenshots look good is:

• Turn the brightness all of the way up in the game's display settings.
  • Use the cheat to freeze the time at midnight.
  • Die, so that the time is now frozen at 12:00 mid-day.
  • Take screenshots of stuff while it's bright and light.

If you want to try and take screenshots of each vehicle that would be useful for me, otherwise just take random screenshots of the missions as you're playing through them.

Here's an example screenshot (plus the formatting I intend to use).

Spray Tag 68.png