Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Oct. 13 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE OCT 13 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-warriors-night.png

Warriors Night... CAN YOU DIG IT??? alright suckas, let's get those bottles clanking, let's get those baseball bats a swinging, we're going to war!!! we can try to recreate the famous gangs of the warriors, which might be a tough task outside of the actual warriors gang thanks to dio's LULZ crew, or we can (as suggested by dup), create our own small circle of iGTA warrior gangs... for that we'd need some outfit coordinating, obviously, as well as the possibility of being crew flexible in order to team up in a playlist...

thoughts? suggestions?? this is a small window for discussion, and to be honest, there's not been a lot of discussion these days anyways, which is why i am skeptical of us pulling this off... but please, do prove me wrong!! B)...

post pics of other gangs you think we might be able to recreate, or even pics of you actually dressed as that gang in GTAO... any little bit of info is greatly appreciated... and if all else fails, we'll all show up as our own representatives of our own gangs, and just play DMs to prove who rules liberty city...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

that's why i am still skeptical about pulling this off... so far, you and me are the only ones talking in this topic lol... if nothing gets organized in time, we'll just turn it into a no themed event... i wasn't really feeling a theme TBH anyways, considering that we're possibly doing a biker night next week, and a halloween night the following week...

but we'll see what we can come up with, we still have 24 hours, so people, please add to the convo ;)...

ive bin away all weekend.

i say forget other crews. keep it simple. red jacket, red pants. warriors crew emblem.

so all of us wear the same thing then? is it possible to publish the logo for igta so we dont all have to join lulz or is it a glitched emblem??

ive bin away all weekend.

i say forget other crews. keep it simple. red jacket, red pants. warriors crew emblem.

so all of us wear the same thing then? is it possible to publish the logo for igta so we dont all have to join lulz or is it a glitched emblem??

yes , i dont have room to join any other crews

there are red leather jackets. girls have a red sleeved demin jacket. 

red leather pants for girls. red regular fit jeans for guys. I don't know what you're worried about.

blue jean and the suspenders, males can pull of the punks look a bit. as long as we fight in a washroom. 

baseball flurries is easy as fuck. pants, polo, face paint, helmet. 

Rogues just wear black demin or leather. We would only need them for a couple of pics

Turnbull acs look like just blue demin. Get a pic of them running some warriors down while inside a bus would work. the prison bus would come in handy for that I think. 

other than that, everyone in red as a warrior for general fucking around. if we feel confident, some could have a different crew active so we can try and get the playlists crew vs crew. 

I think we should have two gangs. Maybe Warriors and Boppers or Furies. And have everyone save both outfits, so when it comes to the playlist we can switch to whichever one the team is, and have a real gang battle...? It won't take long to do two customes, but the only problem with the furies is the facepaint, which isn't part of the saved outfits.

Here's a Team deathmatch i made for tonight.

"Can You Dig It?!"

http://rsg.ms/9286d6b

@fanboy - Well maybe see ya later in the night?

@gtagrl - Aww hope you feel better soon. I had a shit cold or flu last week, fuckin done me in for a couple of day. Get some rest!

aight, so here's a good chunk of my pics B)... can't wait to see everyone elses, this was a surprisingly good night for snaps... we were actually coordinated with outfits and rocked the themed shots... my camera missed quite a few of those, so i hope others caught the ones i missed... but without further ado, here's the first half of what i got... the rest will come later...

missing a few regulars tonight (no worries), but people from the chat might recognized this one  :P...

DrBKQaiRmkiCMglL3fBRMw_0_0.jpg

bmx with a wall grind...

t7ppriZrdUGqxRUmWGchuA_0_0.jpg

now on to the crew stuff...

---

walking into the subway...

JQizALrw0kWMnAcAf7wtyA_0_0.jpg

on the train...

vmH13tcYSEWz4XJEsZ3l8A_0_0.jpg

i4rt4ajIWUCYPao8lRNjKA_0_0.jpg

umD1NcQ7zkW1JZ7IHFCYIg_0_0.jpg

CCPfjnCH1EyvfA_2xo1-8g_0_0.jpg

walking out like a boss...

5wS4AKn60EWA-pF6d_HY_g_0_0.jpg

reppin'...

iC6RFN3k2Uyy3GjlZSzA8Q_0_0.jpg

dio, eating shit :lol:...

oJ9FLB-8kkq7I7Riid7EuA_0_0.jpg

into the tunnels...

u2-cHdypT0OXiUkFlimB5A_0_0.jpg

bmx providing light...

idntGSPlb0aiQlGr0XpzPQ_0_0.jpg

calling for backup, with dup...

q0jfYSgFkEyTUPCOxGSOjA_0_0.jpg

and then, the hi-hats entered the scene...

pbvJIeWpMUGeWRTAReScQw_0_0.jpg

aaaaaaaand that's where my pics leave off for the night... i clearly missed a few scenes earlier because of my amatueristic mistakes with the capture tool... but i feel like others had more to add to those, including the ones i missed :lol:... and like i said, there's still a good dozen or so videos left to scour thru...

but i'll leave you on this last note; bmx with a photogenic wall-ride...

C8LJMVZUnU6AAWF80fXWSQ_0_0.jpg

-----

i did not capture any good fight scenes (yet into editing), please tell me some of you did!!!1!!!!!1!!!

• Like 3