Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Sept. 15

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE SEPT 15 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-freemode-night.png

Freemode Night... new update coming this tuesday, and hey, it's crew night! so lets rock this shit, and check out these new freemode ambient events... plus, there's the rockstar editor to check out... so don't hesitate to get some video clips...

and yes, it's called "freemode night" but that doesn't mean we're not gonna do a playlist... we always do a playlist! B)... perhaps we should pick some of our funnest jobs, so we can try to get some really cool captures with the editor... one of bmx's favorite stunt jobs, dio's skatepark, a scooter race (or zancudo challenge?), one of dup's hundreds of jobs lol :lol:... MAKE YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR JOBS BE HEARD, WE SHOULD REALLY PUT TOGETHER AN AWESOME/FUN FIRST PLAYLIST!

but yea, it's time to get the crew back together and check out the new stuff... and as far as your look and rides go; no theme... there's nothing new in that regard with this update, so show up wearing what you want to be seen in on videos and snaps... so yea, i guess there is a theme; wear your favorite outfit and drive your favorite car theme :P...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

• Like 1

i took tuesday off, but i doubt there'll be many of us on at the time... so i'll probably be hanging out with my PALS friends in the afternoon, hopefully by the time crew night comes around, i'll have a grasp of how the editor works so i can get some cool videos of us B)...

• Like 1

i will be late... my cat is having bigger issues than i had originally thought.. well, i knew there was something wrong, but they're running some tests on her right now and i gotta go pick her back up at 6:00, so i'll be a little later than usual... 

probably gonna have to put her to sleep... she's out of it tonight, that's why i left a few times during the event, and that's also why i left much earlier than usual... it's not good :(... i don't have days to use at work, and we're fucking busy at work too... i dunno how i'm gonna swing this emergency vet visit... i think my mom might be willing to help me...

----

here's the snaps i put together in the editor... something to keep in mind when using the editor, you can capture other action going on because of the ability to move that camera a good distance from your character... i got a couple snaps from way off camera ;)...

me and kill bmx'n...

OwvJuCIQwkutYL_kKCtbyg_0_0.jpg

dio with his smug look lol...

dX2CutswKUi_RPJYqmpaLg_0_0.jpg

niiiiice...

laAoCsDHaUqENX2VNcSf4Q_0_0.jpg

bmx, with dup and dio in the BG... this editor really does help capture the whole scene...

ey3z9xkhxEeW8xYGJnYx0Q_0_0.jpg

bmx and kill on the prowl...

1NsN2f5cnEGAP4V3pOR6ow_0_0.jpg

gtagrl getting ready to stab kill, who already stabbed weev (i was upstairs on this shot lol)...

k68PS_TYUE66FpqGYxC2fA_0_0.jpg

• Like 5

You can now pretty much save any clip and any time and find a pic worth saving. Getting these is so effortless now. Nice to think about the shit we can come up with when we actually try. Bones that box grind pic is sick.

Literally after 3 minutes of gameplay I had to just bail and check out the editor

T3bbnA4QQUmDycnw1zohqg_0_0.jpg

Not sure what the game mode is but it's when yall have to stay in the circled area. Pretty much everyone in the lobby here

TDppUDQvk0K-TfniIbS1gQ_0_0.jpg

Dup falling off my dodo with bones beside me

BIDeA2NNOEu6jFEWwm86_g_0_0.jpg

Me and Dozy (i think) in Ikillyou's new race. Pics during races wasnt even possible before

OalEK53TeEqNB_NzmQQ1eA_0_0.jpg

gtagrl. she was just standing there with her camera up. The freecam I can crop that shit out. expect even more glamour shots

FSa6M2Ewrku7cXB0oyaVEg_0_0.jpg

BMX bailing

UvHGXsa6PEak708Om8bPAg_0_0.jpg

Shankin at Franklin's. IKILLUYOU fuckin everyone up

aiep05U91UGtiWr1RVviTg_0_0.jpg

Me and Dozy battling

g69xR0Zb3U2o8Edt6CgLuA_0_0.jpg

edit

and ya, sorry about you cat bones. that sucks. I love my dog and if anything happened to that little bugger Id feel like complete shit

• Like 5

Sorry about your cat, bOnEs. From what I've heard over the years, she's been a great pet and friend.

thanks massacre... i wanna get some last pics of her, but she looks like shit to be honest :(... i'd rather cherish the ones i already have... sorry to bring a somber thing into this topic... i filled her food dish to the max, she can pig out for all i care, as long as it makes her get out of the litter box, it's sticking to her wound and she doesn't want me touching it... this is gonna be a long night...

but please, do continue on with this topic, i don't want to derail it, but thanks for the thoughts :)...

You can now pretty much save any clip and any time and find a pic worth saving. Getting these is so effortless now. Nice to think about the shit we can come up with when we actually try. Bones that box grind pic is sick.

and ya, sorry about you cat bones. that sucks. I love my dog and if anything happened to that little bugger Id feel like complete shit

thanks...

yea, it's become SUPER easy to snap stuff... perhaps we need to bring back more themes so we can do them right... pimp night, off road night, stunt night, etc...

My heart goes out to you about your cat, bOnEsy...our furry buddies are constant companions, seeing them sick and saying goodbye is never easy... :(

===

I fell asleep editing video clips....I'll post some stuff later when I get the chance. I only derped into realizing KEK was Dozy after DiO said something well after Dozy signed off. So hi Dozy!! It was fun to play with you finally! :)

• Like 2

These snaps are great. The editor is beyond amazing, i can't wait to see what we can get if we do some decent theme nights.

bOnEs, i'm sorry to hear about your cat man, tough times. :(

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your cat Bones, sounds like she was a great pet.  :no:

Yeah gtagrl it was nice finally playing with you, probably should have said something.

It was a great night, and the editor makes it easy to get awesome snaps. This is what I got but it's nice to know I can always go back and look through the clips and find new highlights.

Car jousting with Weev and Gtagrl

1ED0u1.jpg

Tight spot in the rally race, Dupz and Bones in the pink JB700, BMX and KillYou in the Manana, and me and Dio in the red Casco.

yBvgOE.jpg

BMX was looking smug as he and KillYou passed us  <_<

P5QFjy.jpg

They ended up crashing into an oil derrick though, giving us a chance. BMX was not pleased with KillYou's car choice.  :bird:

52P7wV.jpg

The shankin at Franklin's was a lot fun too, but there were too many clips for me to go through. Wish it didn't have to stop recording every time I died. Did manage to capture one cool shot though.

Strategic withdrawal from the fight. Dio's character looked just as surprised as he was.

EmsCyS.jpg

Edited by DozyGamer
  • Like 4

again, no face tattoo... also, it seems everyone was having that stupid shirt logo glitch thingy again, lol... there's a deer on killyou's shirt in my pics, and i remember commenting about a super tiny polo-like logo on dio's shirt at one point :lol:...