Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Aug 4

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE AUG 4 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-night-no-theme.png

No Theme... we were thinking of doing the shit car night, but with the final heist being 2x cash this week, we'd be better suited to just do our normal crew lobbies where some of us can do playlists and some of us can branch off and do heists... we'll save the theme for next week, when there's not something else going on ;)... but it is a crew night, so crew rules certainly apply...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

• Like 1

*dons heist pants*

Hopefully we can split up the crew lobby into groups of four, each with a person that owns the apartment next to the Lectro pickup and has an armoured Kuruma on that character.

I don't know how you guys have been doing things up till now, but my personal preference is to break off into individual heists lobbies/chat parties, so that the heisting foursome can hear each other without too much chatter from other friends. Not to be antisocial, just to be practical about it. :)

• Like 1

yea, we'll need to split up chat parties... bmx and his buddies tend to flood the chat room so if we do heists, we'll pair off... hopefully we don't have that issue, dup... hopefully we can get the numbers to round out nicely... i do have a couple of people on my friends list to help fill in heist lobbies if we do need some extras... i think we'll be alright tonight...

I regret not renewing sooner. Pacific Standard and the prison break are the only heists I've done.

I doubt Rockstar has anything new coming anytime soon, so maybe they'll cycle through the heist bonuses again, once this week is done.

Even if they don't do bonuses again right away, now that you've renewed, it'd be worth it to get all the heists unlocked, to unlock all the vehicles. I forgot I bought an Insurgent, will have to break that out tonight. :D

yea, we'll need to split up chat parties... bmx and his buddies tend to flood the chat room so if we do heists, we'll pair off... hopefully we don't have that issue, dup... hopefully we can get the numbers to round out nicely... i do have a couple of people on my friends list to help fill in heist lobbies if we do need some extras... i think we'll be alright tonight.

umm ok so its heist night now ? so .....

there is all week to do heist , i look forward to igta nights... now your going to cancel it with FUCKING HEIST REALLLY ?

yup... shitmobile night is next week... this is the week for heisting because of the massive payout the pacific standard is dishing out... people like gtagrl, fanboy, R2 and such could really use some money, as well as myself B)...

• Like 1

THIS IS BULLSHIT ... YOU HAVE ALL WEEK IM PISSED

yup... shitmobile night is next week... this is the week for heisting because of the massive payout the pacific standard is dishing out... people like gtagrl, fanboy, R2 and such could really use some money, as well as myself B)...

you just got given 2 million by rockstar but ok ..

so the night was still fun... we did a playlist to start, then me gtagrl weev and dup branched out and did the pacific standard heist, then i finished the night with another playlist... not sure how many more times i'll be able to sneak that heist in this week, hopefully a couple more times at least... but yea, it was still a fun night... i only took two snaps, here they are...

lumberjackgrl...

Sb5zbm_o0Eyq7EwhWorZMw_0_0.jpg

delilahbones...

p5BmUhZNUk-4VRwK9Y2qaA_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

I've only played once with you massacre...on last gen.

We could get shit done in heists without a single word said cause im only social in a fairly big party but if it's just a party of 2,forget about it.im awkward and quiet.

Surgeon Sim, wtf? Lmao.

I'm glad we did that first playlist to mark crew night, but i also enjoyed doing the heist and all its setups. Only took 2 hours. I would have came back on for another playlist if it wasn't so late.

I look forward to next week's actual theme night!

• Like 2

when did you play that, when we were heisting?

ya, for a long time it was just me BMX and kill. kill share played it.

I bought it today

Surgeon Sim, wtf? Lmao.

lmfao you have no idea.

new topic will be up tomorrow... hopefully i don't have to waste another full day stuck in the hell that is life... today at the brewery was borderline "fuck this job", and sunday will be even worse...

i hope i see some of you later in the evening tho, i want to keep heisting before the weekend is up... i played with killyou and two of his random low leveled buddies who have been so out of the game that they didn't even know they could store multiple armors, or set outfits... and yet, we never failed, no one ever died, and WE HAD THE NOOSE on the finale!! holy shit that was crazy fun!! :lol:..,

peaches forever :wub:...

• Like 1