Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - June 2

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE JUNE 2 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-bmx-night.png

BMX Night... come one, come all, it's BMX night, finally! lets go stunting and take some cool pics and videos... we have a number of jobs in our arsenal, so we're good there, including dio, who made a BMX park for us ;)... i did make my scooter trials: jumps a bmx job as well if you wanted to chuck that into a later playlist... if you got any ideas for locations to stunt around in, speak up... otherwise i assume we're just gonna wing it and see where the night takes us...

i made a new logo too, because i am cool like that B)...

12d91259c36d198e8aac287e53fcd33d8fea4b8d 12d91259c36d198e8aac287e53fcd33d8fea4b8d

(and yes, our logo has been moved to the bottom of the creator box too, so if you're ever considering making a new emblem (dio/dup), the bmx guy goes all the way to the top of the space provided... it's not a lot of space, but it's worth noting that it's far more than we had on previous emblems, could create some new stuff up top, perhaps even a new jackal ;))

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

• Like 2

If im very late just do playlists without me.

I'd rather miss a list than bmx'ing photos

edit

I worked late today instead of tomorrow. i should be on time

But guys.

Guys.

Guys.

After tomorrow's Fallout announcement, we have to have post-apocalyptic night.

And I still have a Mad Max-inspired race to make.

• Like 2

but tuesdays are content days!!?!?! lol oh well...

here's my snaps... not bad for a broken fucking night... in the latter parts, i actually hung out with scotty and bigboss's friends... quite entertaining as they got upset that the old white guy was leaving :lol:... but anywho, here's my pics...

bmx night was missing the flair (wooooo!) as usual...

dio...

PnvH6T1MIU2ReX-EC_5uuA_0_0.jpg

u9HnHWtjZESs90Ps2dde2w_0_0.jpg

FS3UHQ94H0mMxSha5-6wew_0_0.jpg

weev ace dio...

GUVpq96uHkaz14_121bFvw_0_0.jpg

with R2, this is when the servers started fucking up...

hVopMloi1UectGxXvlRUDA_0_0.jpg

managed to get something going later... bmx in the bmx park...

9Vzjhvdnr0qxfRh4sGoJuw_0_0.jpg

weev...

zsrOzrHWekWAWAwMBbo8eg_0_0.jpg

weev and bmx...

0eU2vOsWUkGVnsFbkPgcJw_0_0.jpg

bmx sticking a landing :lol:...

OSqh-s3ms0S59xXbYj6auw_0_0.jpg

fucking A, weev in my best shot of the night...

wQVh50jYL0KzhvxEjH0wDA_0_0.jpg

bmx fail, again :lol:...

fFIvy7jTuk-F5-jPqF4GYg_0_0.jpg

bigboss joins, which adds to the night... we did heists after, and i met a whole new crowd of funny people...

MpUhJKtVekSKgBWKe979Kg_0_0.jpg

after the heists, i hung out with people from a different circle... no idea who they were, but my old dude was quite the hit, and i was quite the hit, as per usual... the beach party consisted of bigboss, scotty, ladyace, miszvick, modernmaine, magicman, etc...

dwpIxEFV70S_hzM1rJ4knA_0_0.jpg

fun night, made the most out of nothing... but lately, i've gotten used to hanging out with complete strangers, so tonight was nothing different to me... igta might becoming a shell of what it used to be, but i continue to run into people who still play the hell out of it... hopefully i can bring a few to the tuesday night side B)...

• Like 3