Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - May 19

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE MAY 19 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-night-no-theme.png

No Theme... yea, just gonna re-hash last weeks theme since we didn't get to play much anyways... so show up and let's do something constructive this time... we'll fuck around, play some new jobs, and some old ones... however, i do think our freeroam shenanigans are wearing thin since there's nothing to really do... so perhaps we should just do a bunch of playlists and play a bunch of old and new jobs...??

just a suggestion, any others would be highly recommended... i am getting a new game i've been eagerly waiting to play this tuesday (witcher 3), and i will be playing it all day... so hopefully there's a decent turnout for crew night, otherwise i'll just go back to playing that instead...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

I'll be thur.

Shenanigans-wise, I was thinking we could do like our own igta triathlon. With whatever 'stages' we can come up with, whether it be different style races back to back or just something we can do in freeroam to make it more interesting.

we'll see just how many turn up... i'll even make a couple playlists if we're gonna go that route and fuck shit up... because i can't really think of anything interesting to do in freeroam with like 6 people... a car meet, maybe?

best we got was 5 people... i got dropped playing darts for a daily objective... first playlist we play, bmx gets dropped half way into the first lap... R2D2 takes off to cook some food, only 3 left... so we end the night there... but at least we had fun before the playlist for a couple hours...

here's my pics...

weev beating up that weird surfer dude with a white mowhawk...

sWrH6MixVEebFPianFzmoQ_0_0.jpg

my photo idea, which will make drift night even more fun by using the sand when we're not doing it in the rain... dio's is seen here driving around my fellatio wagon courtesy of ghostman...

q8EuvxTgLUe4740aE8-hbw_0_0.jpg

we tested dio's bmx park job, that should be fun in a couple weeks...

bmx managed to destroy his bike somehow :lol:...

1T-keuStnkeask1GsluK2g_0_0.jpg

so he found a duneloader instead :lol:...

AzTmMiFaHUWdH_C-YAas1w_0_0.jpg

sCpihSkCgEOGRnQCeZG_Kg_0_0.jpgK6v0AQ7ObkahE-n-lk_TUQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 1

speaking of stunting skills

EQugbaC24EyMYIGdQS18ng_0_0.jpg

ljd65OXxMkKKdV3z_bkZDQ_0_0.jpg

and bmx's busted bmxyU0KR9phskaBu_j5aPmijw_0_0.jpg

psVR7M5xeEWkh7idg0dh0g_0_0.jpg

fuck, hopefully next week the servers are better.

they were better than the week before, but we still couldnt keep it together for a playlist,

• Like 1