Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - May 12

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE MAY 12 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-night-no-theme.png

No Theme... yea, just show up FFS, come as you are, wear whatever the hell fancies you :P... let's get a big lobby going or something... we'll get into our usual shenanigans and what-have-ya, so come join us again if it's been awhile...

and for some reason, as the weeks go on, more crew killing seems to be happening... some of us don't like that, so it'd be nice if you knock it off... it is in the rules after all... for every random kill not really associated with shenanigans, i'll pick you off as well... i saw bmx and bigboss gang up on weev... i shot bigboss a couple times after killing weev and he wussied out and left (he came back later for the playlist lol :lol:)... if you wanna kill each other, save it for another night...

maybe we need a theme night where we just kill each other to get it out of our systems or something lol... manhunt night..

i know dup has that new job with the glitched interiors... perhaps it'll make it easier for us to get into them for pics... i really want to see that motel room, and some cool shit we can do in apartments now that we can bring weapons inside :wub:... hell, we should make a playlist of glitched interiors... why not, eh?

(thanks for posting last weeks topic for me, gtagrl ;))

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

• Like 2

If killing happens the perpetrator will be going BOOM BOOM courtesy of me sticky bombs :P

Also,I be there.

Also also,I kinda re-up'd my dude's "moustache" outfit with my crew blue "special" helmet so I won't have to remember every time to put it on..glad it's not bulletproof so I can rock it through shenanigans and playlists.

Edited by TheLunaticFringe

I'll be there. Next week on the other hand, i'll be upgrading to a new house, so my internet probably wont be active yet. I should have a 90mbs connection there according to the website. :)

Well i dont know what internet privileges you get in the US. But i've been play GTA with you guys for over 8 years on a 4mbs connection...lol

Plus i'm upgrading my 1 bedroom flat to a 3 bedroom house. So that's good.

• Like 1

Holy fuck, Dup - you've been living in a one-bedroom flat with two small kids?!!?! Yup, overdue for an upgrade, big daddy.

I still won't be there. :(

I've actually given up on GTA for the time being, I miss you guys too much and decided to take a break for a while.

• Like 2

Yeah definitely. Houses are rediculously expensive to buy in the UK, and i can't afford a mortgage. So i have to rent, which is still expensive, but me and my wife are earning enough to go that route. Finally going to have a garden again! Lol

And i look forward to hearing/seeing you on GTAO again gtagrl, it's been forever!

• Like 2

jump back to PS3 every now and then, dup, to hear the enthusiastic gtagrl!! she gets super excited when i jump back :lol:... plus, i don't mind doing it every now and then... it's not like i'm missing much on newgen when i do...

as for connection, i literally have no idea what all that means, that's why i posted the unsure smiley :lol:... mine says 54 Mbps... it's not nearly what yours is, but it certainly gets me by...

• Like 1

wtf....can someone help me.....yesterday, i got a new (used) ps4 and a used game. Gta updated after 3-4 hours then started to install. It was at 29 percent before i went out for the night. This morning it was still at 29, so i cancled it and restarted the installation. Its been at 1 percent all morning. My internet is okay here. Just wondering if there is something wrong with my game, console, or just wait some more

...rebuilt the database....i hope this does it

I looked back at the PS4 topic to see if anyone had any troubleshooting tips for install on next-gen, and didn't see anything helpful other than it took a fuckton of time to install...perhaps one of the others who does have a PS4 will have advice. Hope you get it sorted out.

Do you mean the initial installation? I wasn't aware that it would try to download updates during initial installation, but if that's the case, make sure you're offline. Not just signed out of PSN, but completely disconnect your PS4 from the internet. Unplug your ethernet cable, if you're using a hardline connection, turn your WiFi off, if you're using WiFi. This way, it installs the game without any updates, then you should be able to update afterward without any issue.

If the game is installed and the updates are downloaded, but not installing, your only option is to uninstall the updates (only the updates, not the whole game) and start over.

• Like 2

It refused to install without updating first. But, rebuilding the database worked. There were some things on the hard drive interfering with it. Thanks guys :)

online was broken tonight... couldn't even get thru a playlist, people kept getting dropped all night... a lot of us gave up... i still see a few online playing, BMX went off to join his GCCC friends, hopefully the 4 left in the chat have a good time... i'm gonna play last of us instead... but here's a few pics i did manage to snap tonight before everything fell apart...

i brought a dead hooker to the strip club... dup and weev in the BG...

VdgVXY5d90azhG2yHT3Qfg_0_0.jpg

fohJ2gqFdk2u0qivS3lvuw_0_0.jpg

pretty boy dup...

jeiwVwXYSE-bH_3uzch9Yw_0_0.jpg

dio looking like a kid...

HhgP_PZ0XU6ramUCK1nR3A_0_0.jpg

i kept spawning into this interior for most of the match, dup...

QmV78QGew0K585Yt0yKdqQ_0_0.jpg

the last one i got into the was the character selection screen...

3q0k8qrTEE2FPBYzcxzrQw_0_0.jpg

CikizaBwmkKcZND3Iz3gfQ_0_0.jpg

fin... hope the rest of you have/had fun tonight...

• Like 2

HA! Gtagrl pretty mmuch summed it up..at least that I can tell this is the first time the servers have been so fucky we just abandoned the night.

Fucked around in a public restroom with graffiti,R2 and truth for a bit before switching to battlefield 4.