shabbagaz

Post Your GTA V Clips/Videos/Movies/Etc

haha, nice :lol:... i was trying to make stuff like this with my twitter buddy, wendy, but i kept getting frustrated when her PSN name would pop up above her head during recording... i should probably just say fuck it and deal with it...

• Like 1

bOnEs, have you tried Picasa? I've used it for photos, it has a video editing tool as well, can't say how user-friendly it is though. It speaks to Google so you can link it to your Gmail.

ahh, the good ol' days, i miss the mansion gate glitch tho, it was a lot better... at least you start your videos with more enthusiasm than most of the typical youtubers... plus, i like sound effects, especially cowbells...

• Like 1

so i launched the simeon mission "blow up" with my new character, hector... upon starting the mission i realized i didn't have explosives unlocked, or a jerry can in my inventory :lol:... after about 5 seconds i came up with a new plan ;)...

i'm continuing to try and figure out shit with movie maker, this time i added two songs and some time lapses... hey, the more practice you get, the better you're suppose to get at shit, right?? :P

• Like 1