shabbagaz

Post Your GTA V Clips/Videos/Movies/Etc

nah bruh, that doesn't matter... i don't spam-whore, quality matters... i guess no one remembers the old scooby doo scenes :(... i might recreate this, give it more pizazz... that iconic scene of riding to the next adventure was a staple of the series... instead this all the community can come up with <_<...

Pro tip: People don't handle it well, when you walk into a strip club with a gas mask on.

People don't handle it well when you walk into anywhere other than a biohazard area with a gas mask on. Especially if you tell people that they are the biohazard. Some people can't handle honest social commentary.

• Like 2

threw together a video, for PALS, of our 2nd anniversary... could be better but it does capture our enjoyment since we dont hang out often :lol:... plus i ran out of space in the 3rd act.. i made their emblem, i like it, actually fits those public lobby warriors in the crew :D 

gotta say tho, they're still willing to stand there for 30 minutes no questions ask, just for an idea... i mean, it's not like i have anything else to do anyways... i am so bored that if these cool content groups tell me to stand somewhere for an hour, i will probably do it... would love to see iGTA do that again... i mean, what else you gonna do??

nemo had some ideas, and a few others were decent too... kinda makes me wanna make more jobs... i showed them stubby camp, uranium run, and the sandy city shuffle.. no complaints tonight B) 

lmao, do you even watch any of our stuff @SanAndreas88?? :rolleyes:... or are you just here for the clicks?? because trust me, most of us here don't even click your stuff because we know you're only here for that, not to be a part of "our" community... so what is it, do you actually watch other video links here?? and if so, where's the comments??

giphy.gif 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUdxnkCvbPo

On 2017-01-25 at 0:50 AM, CaPn bOnEs said:

lmao, do you even watch any of our stuff @SanAndreas88?? :rolleyes:... or are you just here for the clicks?? because trust me, most of us here don't even click your stuff because we know you're only here for that, not to be a part of "our" community... so what is it, do you actually watch other video links here?? and if so, where's the comments??

giphy.gif 

Hey @CaPn bOnEs, I'm sorry that I didn't write any comments in other video. The reason why i never wrote a comment is that i'm french and i don't dare write anything. But I watch some others videos and I draw inspiration from a few ones to create a new stuff.

Car Salesman is an odd job in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories that i recreated in GTA V Online with the Rockstar Editor Video on PS4.

Edited by SanAndreas88