alejo

Heist vehicles question

Hello everyone!

I recently had my PS4 and i am playing these new online awesome heists! My question is, why i cannot find the new vehicles in story mode? like the Savage or Valkyrie??

And now that i think about it that...  have no vehicles at all to choose in my garages / airports... whay is that? back in my PS3 i had all the new vehicles added during patches!

I hate this because i would love to test them in story mode and not have to save tons of $ to buy them in online

PS: Iam sory about my writing! hope it did not hurt your eyes!

Thanks!

• Like 1

Lol. It's been years since we had one of these.

Welcome to the forums... This is the forum for talking about the weather...

For gta you want gta discussion, further down the page, sexy....

The new vehicles aren't in story mode..

the popup said they were there but they're not unfortunately, and no one knows why... rockstar hasn't even said anything about it either... if you want to test out the new rides tho, go into the content creator and make a capture at the sandy shores airport... once you have the basics placed, you can place down the new rides, the new helicopters, and the hydra...

test them out there, it's a great way to test anything new these days anyways...

i'm closing this topic tho because we've discussed this already a number of times... but i thought i'd be nice and answer your question before i closed it... hope this helps...

• Like 2