CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Mar. 17

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE MAR 17 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-st-paddys-day-event.png

St. Paddy's Day Event... let's get our irish on!! this was one of our funnest crew events last year, we all got drunk and had a blast... this year, let's do the same and get into all sorts of shenanigans... wear green, buy some drinks (IRL and in-game), and let's see if this one can be just as fun... and some of our jobs from last year can probably carry over to this year's event, like my 4 leaf clover race... if you're feeling the vibe, paint your car green too, lol...

and i know some of us won't be drinking, or drinking as much, and that's fine... but if you can spare the evening, or deal with the hangover tomorrow, then by all means get drunk!!

i'll work on a new emblem tomorrow ;)...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.

No going off-radar in LTS matches.
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.

* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

just make the i dot grey. put a small yellow rectangle overtop it for the gold

good nuff

that, or dont bother. because its a 1 time emblem and who gives a shit. i think it's 10 times nicer than it needs to be for one night

i say we spend a good chunk of the early time at the yellow jack inn, getting into bar fights, etc... and there's plenty of parking spots, should we bring green cars again like last year? we could have a car show, beerfest night there... and hopefully without cops getting involved too...

• Like 2

or how to get a friend who has it in his garage to dupe it for you... for a second there, i thought dup had it :lol:... i kinda want to try and see if it's obtainable during a heist mission... i hear your garages are accessible so why not? if you can store it, then why not be able to during a mission? wasn't that trevor's mission where they spawned?

• Like 1