CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Mar. 10

the best time to do heists are late at night and early in the morning, when the traffic dies down... bmx, killyou, and me managed to get thru 4 of the 5 heists yesterday with the help of dio on the 3rd and weev coming thru for us on the 4th one...

yea, it wasn't exactly a crew night last night, we spent most of it in a public lobby, but at least we were all together at times... we defended the clothing store quite well against randoms :lol: and once our trio unlocked a bad ass insurgent we rolled thru a public lobby untouched killing everyone... that was actually kinda fun, i'll sort thru my videos to see if there's something worth uploading from that...

all in all, R* screwed over our crew night, but we tried to make the most of it anyways...

• Like 1

We should have just changed our crew night to the following day or so.

Today the game has been flawless. I've played fine since i woke up. It's just peak times are completely fucked. I kind of expect the same shit later tonight to though.

we'll have all week and weekend to get together here and there... i'm sure there'll be a photo contest this weekend so start thinking about ideas for that... i'm probably just gonna set up a capture job for my photo, that seems to be the best way to set scenes... i'll leave this topic open thru the week and weekend since the crew event will probably extend up until st. paddy's night next week B)...

Took one photo which pretty much summed up the day for me... Dup is in the hazmat suit - not sure about the ghost...

9LbSQw9-lUe2F1mb_ua2Pg_0_0.jpg

Not sure if my mic works - I can hear everything ok but I get lost when people start joining parties and invites and notifications are flying everywhere... I am going to have to get social if I want these heists done... sorry for any hassles Dup...

• Like 2

We should have just changed our crew night to the following day or so.

Today the game has been flawless. I've played fine since i woke up. It's just peak times are completely fucked. I kind of expect the same shit later tonight to though.

game's been shit today. not much different. maybe a little better

here's my crew night pics from tuesday... i couldn't upload them to the SC until late last night...

truth during the new seige job (inside the o'neil farmhouse)... this gives me an idea for the eventual photo contest...

KEqXn_9q5UCpAPzCTLY1tw_0_0.jpg

bmx and truth in the valkyrie... the emblem on the front changes each time you call in a new one...

0pltrLBpukuwALOptZilRg_0_0.jpg

inside the insurgent??

njCxWtIC6USge5BPPvjF1A_0_0.jpg

late last night, in between setup jobs... truth standing next to my armored kuruma...

AfSVIr4TIEGuWEhS7uzLrQ_0_0.jpg

more pics of my kuruma :wub:...

ylgDyN3LukGPAtokvWExZA_0_0.jpg

oaa9mwhR6UqKHqS9bKlPow_0_0.jpg

• Like 1