CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Mar. 3

So are we doing heists as first come bases? because we need four set players to do them, and people come on at different times. I'm not sure how long they will be, but i hope we aren't held to them for more than a day, otherwise we're stuck with that team until the cool-down is over (if there is one)...

I guess we should keep it fluid, but it'd be nice to play the heists with different people over the first day.

we'll play with whoever is on, but i think we should all still get together at our normal time to talk about heists, and perhaps do a photoshoot or two... but i say scratch playlists, we should be focusing on playing the heists... if some want to do a playlist then go for it, but i want to play heists with as many people as possible...

• Like 1

we'll play with whoever is on, but i think we should all still get together at our normal time to talk about heists, and perhaps do a photoshoot or two... but i say scratch playlists, we should be focusing on playing the heists... if some want to do a playlist then go for it, but i want to play heists with as many people as possible...

ya fuck playlists lol

I'll be on around 3 pm my time. I actually have a jobby job now so I wont be on as early as bones probably. But early enough

• Like 1

fuck yea, dup B)... and yea, fuck playlists, lol... we do enough of those anyways, plus, there's like, these new heists to play... cheech can play stunt jumps by himself, lol, i want to play all the heists, and in different roles, and also hosting them, and etc... can't wait!

but yea, see you guys soon... time to get muddy, let's meet out in zancudo.. set to last location too so we all try and stay out of the city as much as possible... also, make sure the last jobs in the playlist are out there as well ;)... lets avoid the city like the plague...

heist will be there ... igta night is only once a week i see heist ruining next week, at least for me .. (FUCK HEIST)

heist will be there ... igta night is only once a week i see heist ruining next week,

fuck yea, dup B)... and yea, fuck playlists, lol... we do enough of those anyways, plus, there's like, these new heists to play... cheech can play stunt jumps by himself, lol, i want to play all the heists, and in different roles, and also hosting them, and etc... can't wait!

but yea, see you guys soon... time to get muddy, let's meet out in zancudo.. set to last location too so we all try and stay out of the city as much as possible... also, make sure the last jobs in the playlist are out there as well ;)... lets avoid the city like the plague...

still missing the point, i like to play with others , i dont  have to do  stunt jumps ! considering you where definitely thinking of me  when you said that 

.. (FUCK HEIST)

• Like 1

i was only thinking of cheech, actually :lol:... i know you're down if you feel like it, but i don't know if i want cheech on my team if he's been drinking all afternoon, lol... he could be a liability during heists :P...

i'll work on the some videos and shorts for vine... but here's my photo lot...

---

me and dup, the first arrivals...

ymGqub8100aEVcQBw_chGg_0_0.jpg

with jason's mesa too...

FnN6EJ11V0u0gZtdClzrbQ_0_0.jpg

bigboss is having a seizure in dio's bohdi...

dV1lEeDbjUaf8YiBp3MkHg_0_0.jpg

the early lineup...

FMS9d9dXu0avNHeUc-sKjg_0_0.jpg

the lone ranger...

jKKQX6ozh0yvVaXK12TT1Q_0_0.jpg

with company...

U2h_l9fNBEuLj5fH1AL37Q_0_0.jpg

muddin' around zancudo...

vnLMAOyPZ0eY2U9friCpNA_0_0.jpg

qOB2yCXTfEa5Inq5RbTwtw_0_0.jpg

u0Fhi1RXCEWHAciHClzayA_0_0.jpg

me and ace in the majestic sunset..

pYUFY6xt4UuzKkS3c7EXTg_0_0.jpg

me...

dc8R19XPgkqdOlzgFy6wtg_0_0.jpg

here's dup...

rCgzPxO_vEK20MyueiefFA_0_0.jpg

6i1wk0JMFkWE8NLh8W_BDA_0_0.jpg

igta sniper on the hill...

G6PT2TvmIEibblrXw7bNvw_0_0.jpg

casey in yo face!

r6qElm4i1Ei793MBXKeTJw_0_0.jpg

t-19dGV-wEeWpuU1JDtAmg_0_0.jpg

close call...

7TDd9lo-yk6AA-3wkeetFg_0_0.jpg

cruising with casey...

ZwTIDKFZj0iVPEYPQUvHxg_0_0.jpg

Dwp-o0K2dUaV9s9CIi34xg_0_0.jpg

ouch...

Vgpt67a1qkiO1L_gG7IfFQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 5

switch accounts...

dio with the flyby...

iti0HDBlDkK3lAckJa_KWw_0_0.jpg

INgX16in1Ey3Qutl6oLVwg_0_0.jpg

krqPT7eijUiFENZ7pge3DQ_0_0.jpg

i can't decide which one i like better from the next two... R2 with the injection...

kfvyYV0PaEeyLwjHX5yXHw_0_0.jpg

06EdP5bO_UaZQQnsqDBiGg_0_0.jpg

nice timing on the rocket launch...

hQFPkhqOyk6bVVb5E2IEKA_0_0.jpg

RELOAD!!

CrdZgp5Yhku69aOoWgSfjw_0_0.jpg

jumping with the duneloader...

Jil3sgSD_EuPOaBdWDSGhQ_0_0.jpg

_4I4WNxKPkClm57mvtAI6w_0_0.jpg

riding with dio...

M5sZGD-zOUKsA04GiIU-rw_0_0.jpg

the lumber jump...

JTbP_w5LFUaXyDie_oF4uw_0_0.jpg

pz5ddx2oH0uhHufN_CC2fQ_0_0.jpg

those pesky cops...

u14cy3JjyUOjJIuR0RPfwg_0_0.jpg

tvWUWfY_DUSZg0RArBzRFA_0_0.jpg

w1Z57YreZECjM72wMN6a2g_0_0.jpg

E0lkQHBe90uzqBSs1TGYBg_0_0.jpg

• Like 4

at least casey is streaming for those with nothing better to do, or the rest that actually want to see what we're up to :P... seriously, casey is up to at least 50 followers on twitch at the moment, and they all ask how to join, cause boobs... unfortunately, that hasn't resulted in new crew mates, yet :(... someday...

here's my vine of the night, lol... do a barrel roll B)...

https://vine.co/v/O0derB2n2jv

• Like 2

Yeah,caseys stream is pretty kickass lol was cool when I got booted the first time and was able to watch the first playlist.I wanna learn how to grow mine cause for now I just do it for anyone who wants to see what we're doing.

I think to grow might mean getting a twitter and I'm conflicted about that..lol

• Like 1

you also need boobs unfortunately :(... the most successful stream guys are actually pretty big on youtube... there's a large amount of these kinds of guys, that's why being a chick gives you an edge with trying to get started... i can't believe how much casey's subs have jumped since last week, that's just ridiculous...