CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Mar. 3

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE MAR 3 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-off-road-night.png

Off Road Night... break out your big trucks and your little mud runners, we're going off-roading this tuesday... throw on some boots and whatever else you think might make the look... no suits, no flip-flops, no fancy hats or ties... dress a little country, or dress like you're in a off road rally race... whatever you think would fit the bill, just don't look like you just got out of church or back from the beach, mmkay?

maybe we can climb mount chiliad together as a group, and have a car meet on top of a mountain... we've got a million off-road races, but if anyone is feeling creative, we could use some countryside DMs and captures and shit to make the night feel more vertical...

i also added a new rule as it popped up last week...  no going off-radar in LTS's...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.

No going off-radar in LTS matches.
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.

* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

• Like 2

me will be thurr

chilliad trial sounds good.

also good ole mid bogging in the zancudo river and hitting up the dirt track.

we've done that stuff before but i always enjoy it. be nice to get people lined up properly and get some good action shots

If I could turn off the radar completely in the match settings i'd do that. but off the radar is lame.

then again without the radar bit in an LTS, camping would be a huge problem

• Like 1

I made some changes to War of the Woods. Made all the vehicles offroad.

I also made a new Race called 'Creek Across'. It's a Sanchez race.

2_0.jpg

Two thin paths across the creek, high up.

• Like 2

I would have made a theme logo this week, but i can't re-edit bOnEs' edit of my logo lol... Sounds confusing, but basically, I'm not about to go and reiterate the thick lines that bOnEs added to the logo, just to add a themed background.

So instead, i slapped together my idea in photoshop really quickly.

vXQHi7I.png

• Like 2

wat do u fink?

post-24-0-86751100-1425325807.png

post-24-0-59689500-1425326029.png

it's a damn shame no one else can edit that… hopefully it is just a social club bug, because you're suppose to be able to edit anyones emblems, however, you can only publish them to the crew you took it from… you used to be able to steal people's logos, but i guess enough people complained about that and R* tweaked the site… but you should totally be able to tweak logos from the same crew you're in...

• Like 2

thanks for the idea, i was probably just gonna switch it back to the standard one, lol :lol:… cool, if it meets your approval then i'll go ahead and publish it then...

man, if i keep this up, we're gonna have quite a few logos to switch back and forth between in the middle of the weeks… maybe i'll just start throwing together other ideas and random emblems in my spare time… we could still use a heist logo, and i should probably get started on the st. paddy's day one for after heist week...

----

EDIT: the random circle was for something to click on if i accidentally clicked on the giant circle...since i can't deselect something, and i can't select something else inside of a giant box, i would click on that to get out of there... make sense? you make emblems, you should know what i'm talking about lol...

• Like 1

Awesome.

Yeah I checked the other logos it will let me edit the ones with the coloured "i". So I will contribute crew logos in future.

Also, yeah i forgot how much of a pain it is selecting objects in that creator... Now the circle makes sense.

i wish we could group shapes.

the skate graphics creator had that. and a text option.

like dam, text it the worst to make.

tho the skate creator crashed all the fucking time. at least this one is stable

Awesome.

Yeah I checked the other logos it will let me edit the ones with the coloured "i". So I will contribute crew logos in future.

yea, just change the color to white and save it in your templates for future reference ;)... cool, at least you're able to edit, can't wait to see what you throw together ;)...

What's happening next week anyway everyone? I know this one hasn't happened just yet, but next week is the heist dropoff.

Are we still doing our weekly playlist + shenanigans, or splitting off into groups of four for heists?

• Like 1

heists are a go next week for sure... and i am not sure we even need to set up a time for it because i guarantee everyone will be online as soon as they can... i got the day off so i'll be playing all day with some of you... but if there's a photo competition, we should all get together for a little bit and snap a shot or two...

it'll be time to dust of the richman group and give that a go during the day...

• Like 1