CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Feb. 17

so i went ahead and memed this B)... i thought it looked like an album cover, kinda fits the 90's theme too  :lol:...

http://rsg.ms/2b1a3dd

NZKtmT3yTUKirRw5YupFqg_0_0.jpg

here's the post on twitter, i tagged a bunch of you in it ;)...

https://twitter.com/CaPn_bOnEs/status/568160592223178752

• Like 3

we haven't really decided on anything just yet… still up for debate...

playing on the heists idea (which we should actually save for when heists do come out), we could do action movie night or 007 night… kinda got those ideas from the terminator photo… nerd night would be kind of cool...

*adjusts glasses* You guys can't do nerd night without me, I'm the queen of the nerds.

The Oscars are this weekend, although we have done Vinewood/Hollywood/movie night before...

yea, oscars night doesn't seem that interesting considering that was done not too long ago and i think we used up most of the character ideas we had...

i kind of like the bullworth night idea too mentioned by AM, where we all wear the same outfit, girls wear the same skirts, etc… we could play around at the university as well… i dunno, there's a number of ideas on the plate ATM, we'll have to decide on one soon for those interested in making jobs...

I'm sure you guys could pull off a pimps and hoes night, that would be hilarious.

Or, rather than trying to make the GTA closet fit your theme, pick one of the default outfits like the exterminator, and flesh it out from there.

• Like 1

there's certainly more pimps than hoes in this crew tho... me, dio, casey, and fanboy have the female characters, mercy too if she joined… am i leaving a regular off that list? i guess ghostman's old black hussie too :lol:...

i'll have to switch to my black dude later in the evening too so i can get him all pimped out B)… already got a couple fly rides as well, a soft top tornado… i like this idea tho, all in favor?

this also limits our photo taking to the evenings too, so we'd have to keep that in mind...

Bullworth ya say? I created a college themed capture last week that would fit with that idea. You have to capture as many STD's as you can to win the hazing/initiation.

Pimps & Hoes is okay, but so many people take snaps of hoes.

• Like 2

I like the pimps and hoes idea.

I plan to be at this one it's been a few weeks, would be nice to see you guys online :)

• Like 1

we got RT'd by R* in case no one saw the front page news feed ;)

https://twitter.com/iGrandTheftAuto/status/568170613141061633

i need to stay up on these crew posts, this would be our 3rd or 4th crew RT since i started doing these... i took a break for a while, dunno why i did to be honest, lol... maybe someday this'll translate into new members joining us eventually, or even just new people signing up here TBH...