CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Feb. 17

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE FEB 17 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-90s-night.png

90's NIGHT!... to keep from being a strictly san andreas theme, we're just gonna go with the 90's in general since not everyone can dress up like a character from that game... but we can certainly come up with something very 90's...

photo ops mentioned in the last topic were san an related so if you're interested in doing that, please post here who you're gonna try and recreate so we don't have a bunch of people wearing the same thing... there's also a lack of black characters in the crew, so i may just have to wing it with willy D and play multiple roles depending on if guys like scotty and bigboss are around...

but other than that, totally like, show up in some rad clothes, and break out those tubular rides, bro! sounds like we could have some fun with this theme...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

-----------

posting as bOnEs:

i created a throwback job the other day i'd love to test out, it was based on the san andreas mission, "body harvest"... it's a capture at the farm with hillbillies and shotguns... there's no combine to steal, so i just made it a tractor... i'd love to get some feedback from it, so chuck it into a playlist ;)...

1_0.jpg

Body Harvest

GTA Capture - 2 to 16 Players

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/capn-bones/games/gtav/jobs/job/e9mr8jUTAUSR0c8hRNBjrw

if the lobby is bigger than 16, save it for later... i created it on last gen so R* could feature it for both systems, if they ever feel the need to do that in the next throwback round up... if it turns out decent, or if i can fix issues that should arise, i'll let them know about it ;)...

me in

if we can manage some GTA SA characters, I'd like to.

may call upon some to do it. IDK

seems everytime we plan to. once we get in the lobby, everyone runs around in a giant clusterfuck and I give up hope for any kind of organization lol

We can organise it, we just can't take too long about it. After about 45 minutes of sitting in Morgan freemode people start getting restless and then want to do the playlist. Dat bloodlust.

So as soon as we get enough people in, start asking who wants to be in the photos. If they don't, then tell them to stay the fuck away or a kick will follow.

Also,

Crawler's Crustacean

2_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/a1d68fd

Monster Truck only. And non-collision.

• Like 1

we can do a group shot of everyone being 90's, then they can go off and play a bmx playlist or something if it keeps them occupied... i'd like to try and do something san an related, then after that we could all meet back up for a group playlist? i dunno, just a suggestion...

Why don't we do the closed crew sessions? Wouldn't it just be easier that way cause anyone with the igta5 crew tag could just jump right in instead of waitin for the invite and still keep other randoms out.I'm just curious cause I know it was a problem on last gen and don't know how much better it is on current.

I'll be there...  look for me at the bottom of the playlist leaderboards...

I'm down for the San-Andreas buzz... can I be Maccer?  I also have a garage full of gang cars if you need some for a photo shoot...

I dressed my character as maccer last night xD. If you really wanna dress as him i'll be Kent Paul.

We need a Kevin & Perry shot. That represented the definitive end of the 90's in England!

51WHOh7TAzL.jpg

Ginge you could be Kevin obviously and i'll dress my fat face geezer as Perry!

I republished 'Hip Hop Ya' Don't Stop' because it's my most SA/90's themed race. Changed a couple of bits to make a bit more interesting.

And i also made a GTA capture called Grove Street Half-Bowl.

we can do a group shot of everyone being 90's, then they can go off and play a bmx playlist or something if it keeps them occupied... i'd like to try and do something san an related, then after that we could all meet back up for a group playlist? i dunno, just a suggestion...

the whole reason i play igta night is to play with everyone .... It will proablly turn into another 80's  night where people just glitch all night  

lol, nah, no glitches ATM, those involve public bathrooms :lol:... but yea, if everyone wants to stick around, lets go for it... but i was just saying, like dio was saying, that some of us might branch off into a san an photoshoot, and if no one else is interested, it might not be a bad idea to send them off into a playlist for the short time being ;)... you know how it is on crew nights, when everyone is together and not on the same page, stuff tends to not happen...

it's good to have a little structure...

• Like 1

we could try going with a closed crew session, but i think up to 4 crews can join, so someone from someone's friends list could pop in if they wanted... isn't that how that works, dio?

no thats a crew lobby.

you can set it to 2 to 4 crews

closed crew only allows 1 crew

Ah,so I had it right...if we decide to use the closed crew everybody with other crews would have to switch to igta as I mentioned before above.

I usually don't have too many ideas,but when I do they're pretty good ones.lol

That sucks. I guess modern days dont really require them anymore. They seem to be outmoded. There's one exception, the London Red Booths now have wifi in them. And pay to charge up your smartphones.

Ah,so I had it right...if we decide to use the closed crew everybody with other crews would have to switch to igta as I mentioned before above.

I usually don't have too many ideas,but when I do they're pretty good ones.lol

well we've tried them before on ps3 and after playlists they put everyone in a pubic lobby. invite lobbies wheren't doing that

never gave them a go on new gen however

sorry dup, but there's just not enough clothes to pull off that bill and ted's pic, nor the other… i tried dressing 90's the other night and didn't find a lot of options… delilah looks more 90's than bones does...