CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Feb. 10

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE FEB 10 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
vicenightevent.png

vice night redux... we did this one on last gen and it was pretty fun, i think we went on a boat ride and stood in front of clubs taking pictures... well, now we have a club to actually enter and perhaps try to recreate the malibu club scenes from vice city... and we're always up for suggestions on cool places to hang out at as well, beach-y stuff seems like a good idea, or at the very least, places with palm trees in the background...

so dress like it's the 80's again... we saw a cool mix of styles last time, try to wear something different than last time too if you can assemble one... remember, this isn't a going clubbing night, so anything resembling the 80's works, it doesn't have to look like you're dressed for a night out on the town... and i'm sure we'll see beev for the 2nd week in a row :lol:...

also, some of us are doing this to throw some love to the snapography crew and get some cool vice snaps in their gallery, so i'm assuming a few of us will be rocking a different crew on tuesday... thankfully we don't have that lobby issue anymore...

also, in the outside chance that there's v-day DLC released on tuesday, we'll save this theme for next week...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

i'm already dressed like tommy vercetti, i might as well just stay dressed like that, lol... but i'll dress up my black character too, for later in the night when i need more camera space, and when i want to play someone else... maybe i can dress him up like lance vance :lol:...

play with us first, get an idea for what to possibly do... we might even have some suggestions... i officially have 6 characters, but 4 that i've used for crew nights... bones, delilah, willy d, and montana... nothing wrong with having a chick character, but there seems to be a lot of old characters this gen as well, since they've added a lot of new sliders to the character creation...

I has an infernus as well. 

so we figure

brown skinnes person, may shirtless with a mask

best bet for the native

construction worker, helmet and a wife beater

police, easy. the striped suit pants, tucked in shirt for the sheriff

or just black skinny suit pants

fireman, idk. might just say dont bother. too hard to pull off unless someone has an idea

could use the flight suit or team outfit for a military man to suffice.

any other ideas? 

I forgot about the biker

that one is easy

604839-grand-theft-auto-vice-city-iphone

they are all easy except the fireman

dont actually need a native. was thinking real villiage people, not that lol

• Like 1