Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Jan. 6

igta-crew-night-1-6-15.png
TUE JAN 6 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-lets-go-clubbin.png

dress like you're ready for a night out on the town! put on some snazzy outfits, or the bouncer might not let you in... let's take advantage of the bahama mamas interior glitch before it's patched... we can also gather around other clubs too for pics... i guess it'll be a little similar to vice night, but without the vice ;)... 

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.
* If there's a "Theme", please dress appropriately.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

I made a 20 player deathmatch inside Bahama Mama's using a glitch i managed to find by pure luck whilst messing around in the creator.

Now people don't have to even glitch in for igta night! We can just launch the match and take snaps... :)

Add it to the playlist:

Bahama Mama Boogie

http://rsg.ms/7131968

• Like 3

I don't have internet speeds for streaming. Someone else will probably stream. But i do capture videos and upload them later for sure.

I miss you too gtagrl. I gave my ps3 to my Son so i can't really get on for ps3 nights anymore because he's always playing minecraft or little big planet.

• Like 1

Dooo iiitttt,mercy! That'd be awesome.I was asking just cause I was curious about if there were any other streamers other then otiz,POB and bones.wasn't till after I read dupz post that I remembered he mentioned something similar in a earlier topic.

I would watch that stream so hard (as in, the watching would be hard. I would not be hard). My connection was ass, last time I tried, and event nights tend to start slow, so I gave up.

(Okay, I might be a little hard)

• Like 1

had issues with my no arms character model resetting. spawning in with arms, black t shirt and sweat pants!!!!!!!!

FUCK!

i dunno. when i goto choose character, i'm there without arms, green tanktop, and heart shorts. and the culprit i think, the reindeer mask...

FUUUUUCK!

pretty demoralized right now....don't even wanna load it up again.

so maybe...

O SHIT

end of an era?

not loading the game wont change anything. try picking your other character and going back

but they probably did strip him of all clothes and not just the mask.

yea i had hopes that i'd be able to keep at least one piece of the DLC... i decked out all my characters but they all reset :(... that is a real bummer about your no arms... i saw them wearing clothes at the character selection screen, but when i dropped in, i had none... i sure hope your dude doesn't have arms when it's all said and done, because we need an armless monkey in this crew...

also, i am done streaming, for now... my internet can't handle it, it goes black on twitch all the time...