Massacre

Fallout

I downloaded "I don't want to set the world on fire" so that counts for something. :angry:

I just noticed the forum lists who's been viewing this topic. really?

Yeah, it's one of the hooks (forum modifications) I installed :)

Oh, and to stay on topic, Fallout 3 was awesome.

Don't really have much to contribute, but any predictions for Fallout 4?

Well my one hope is that the new graphics engine in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is good, and that they use it for Fallout 4. Apart from that I don't really know.

This topic should be deleted so Bones can make it.

bOnEs isn't the Warlord of the Wastes, I am.

Besides, bOnEs and Stoic have already made Fallout topics, and Synch never makes topics, so it's my turn.

• Like 1

Yup. It also has files for one item from the fourth DLC. The Fallout wiki says it's a table with claw marks in it, but it's likely just a few scratches, not actual claw marks.

• Like 1

so, the sierra madre, new caanan/zion national park, the big empty, and the divide for the DLC's... i wonder if they'll pull a mothership zeta and throw a 5th add-on into the mix due to the well received sales from the first 4...

There's space for five snow globes on the DLC shelf, so I imagine they're planning to make a fifth. Plus, you know we'll buy whatever DLC they release, that's guaranteed money.

• Like 1

where's this DLC shelf?? in the lucky 38?? i killed house and his robot goons on one of my files so, i'll have to remind myself not to pick up the snow globes... i almost picked up the one in the madre with delilah until i realized i had killed mr. house anyways... i never found it on my bones file...