Massacre

Fallout

Yeah this Kelly woman is stuck at Drumlin Diner now, despite sites saying she's generally found at Tenpines Bluff. Cricket however i've seen all over, from Malden Center, Quincy, Vault 81 and everywhere in between. Those chem sellers, one's called Simon i've seen all over the place too.

I'm nowhere near the end too - the only quests I've done are side-ones.  Most of my time has been spent exploring, scavenging and 'working' on Sanctuary (built quite a 'man-pad'!).

Going to be a long time before I finish the game!  ;)

• Like 1

Generally my first play through is a tank goody two shoes. Unless drunk Rob gets his way. Loaded up yesterday and I have a stolen suit of bos power armour at sanctuary Hills. I don't remember doing that.

Generally my first play through is a tank goody two shoes. Unless drunk Rob gets his way. Loaded up yesterday and I have a stolen suit of bos power armour at sanctuary Hills. I don't remember doing that.

Those are the best Fallout moments. 

• Like 1

i can't wait to create delilah!!!!1!1!1!!!! :wub:...

• Like 1

50 hours in - completed 10 quests, 5 for the Minutemen...  I have 20 quests on the go...  

I carry around my twin rifles, Fire and Ice.  Fire is a revolver rifle that does incendiary damage while Ice is a pipe rifle that does cryo damage and freezes your target on critical shots.  Both have been upgraded to my specs (level 2 Gun Nut).  I usually initiate combat with the Instigator, a 10mm pistol that does double damage if your target has full health.  Coupled with the sneak bonus damage, I'm getting a lot of one shot kills...

My companion at the moment is Cait... I want to fuck her so bad... red hair, freckled nose, Irish accent...  we're going to re-populate the Wasteland with ginger kids...  Piper seemed like a bitch so I didn't visit her after our initial contact... 

I love Cait. That girl can fight.

So, I found a save file of my character standing behind a suit of BOS power armour that isn't mine. I might have been drunk but at least I was smart enough to back up my game before I stole it.

• Like 1

One thing we need is armour mannequins, they're in the game already so why can't we build and use them to show off our shit. And also the ability to lock items in place so npcs can't knock them around when i'm trying to furnish my settlement. Although I think the problem is more things gradually sinking into the floor never to be seen again - there's a mirelurk egg omlette under the floorboards somewhere at Starlight.

• Like 1

Being a massive fan of Fallout, I couldn't resist buying another t-shirt when I spotted it on Qwertee: https://www.qwertee.com/(can't paste the image sorry!).

Bought three in the past from there including a pip boy 'Road Warrior' t-shirt. 

If anyone else wants to buy anything from there, I advise getting the next size up as they do shrink a bit after the first wash.

just ran into a broken quest :(... i was asked to talk to a jack cabot... upon entering his house, i was attacked by him and some ghoul bodyguard... so i figured i'd just kill them... turns out i can't... they just lay there for a few seconds then get back up with full health... no matter what i do, when i enter the house, they attack me...

lol wtf...

Go-to trick to resolve unwarranted hostility is to fast travel far away and wait for three days.

In the case of the Cabot House, you have to communicate with them via the intercom outside before entering.

Go-to trick to resolve unwarranted hostility is to fast travel far away and wait for three days.

In the case of the Cabot House, you have to communicate with them via the intercom outside before entering.

i did communicate on the intercom...

ok, so i just wrapped up the USS constitution mission :lol:, but i feel like there's more to it after that ending!! lmao, it was totally worth spending my evening trying to complete this quest :D... i'm gonna have to vine that ending or something lol...

Yeah that was a quest I did soon after getting into Boston, a fun one. Of course I sided with the robots... Kinda reminded me of the Come Fly With Me quest from NV. Now though in my second playthrough I feel the need to see the other side, but I know its going to be so boring siding with the scavengers.

If you go and talk to Ironsides after finishing the quest he'll just give you an admiral's hat IIRC.

Edited by ViceMan
  • Like 1

Yeah that was a quest I did soon after getting into Boston, a fun one. Of course I sided with the robots... Kinda reminded me of the Come Fly With Me quest from NV. Now though in my second playthrough I feel the need to see the other side, but I know its going to be so boring siding with the scavengers.

If you go and talk to Ironsides after finishing the quest he'll just give you an admiral's hat IIRC.

i was trying to figure out how to get there late last night, but it was bedtime at that point lol, i'll figure it out next time i fire up the game... yea i didn't wanna side with the scavengers either, lol... maccready didn't like that decision but i didn't give a fuck :lol:...

Beat the main story

minute men ending.

Not sure when I went from railroad to minute men. I have an idea what made me not get the railroad in the end. Tho what happens is mostly the same. I will play through again and try and do the covert institute infiltration. I didn't lie to "Father" while I was on top of the CIT Ruins. It felt too shiesty for my goodie goodie character. After that Desdomona told me they needed an army. Enter minutemen.

overall the main story was pretty dope. 

Time for side quests. Probably going to start a new character in a couple weeks. 

Anybody bought the Junkyard dog off Gene? I didn't, assuming it would replace Dogmeat. I'm a fan of German Shepherds. But turns out it joins a settlement, increasing the defence by 5 points.

Yeah it doesn't replace Dogmeat. It just adds some defense to whatever settlement you send it to, you can't interact with it in any way as far as I know, not even to give it gear. I had it at Starlight with Dogmeat, of course I had to make a second kennel for it.

My second character is becoming more rounded now, getting to the point where I can easily take down super mutants and gunners. She has a nice laser rifle - La Belle Lumiere. One with the infinite ammo bonus plus it's pretty much maxed out in terms of modding. She also has the laser musket which again is pretty much maxed, only got the 5 crank upgrade though. I use that for sneak attacks on powerful enemies but the rifle for pretty much everything else. Got my first plasma rifle which i'm planning on becoming a sort of short range shotgun equivalent. I may buy the unique laser rifle from Arturo that does double damage to enemies on full health, then swap over the mods from the other rifle onto that and use the infinite ammo one on my laser pistol. Not decided where I want to go main storyline with her:

Dunno whether to ultimately side with the Brotherhood and go fully down their questline since I missed a lot of it by doing the Minuteman stuff, or side with the Institute.

The Aquagirl perk makes exploration so much easier. (Y)

Speaking of wet pants, Piper's trying to get down my pants every time we ride the elevator into Vault 81. B):shlick:
I think we have to level up some more to get by a pack of Super Mutants to the east, or else it's time to break out all the biggest guns in my arsenal, underused thus far.

In the meantime, the Brotherhood is trying to recruit me but I don't think that'll work for my first character, her values seem to align more with the Minuteman, as the story progresses. I will continue with side missions and opening up the map before committing to one faction or another. In typical Bethesda fashion, it's impossible not to plot your next playthrough while playing the current one.

I've taken quite a few lovely/funny screenshots and need to take the time to share them here, will try and get some posted later tonight.

• Like 3

Yeah Aquaboy was one of the first perks I took in both my first and second games, quite OP being able to breathe underwater too.

• Like 1