CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Nov. 17 (PS3)

gtabanner11-17.jpg

iGTA CREW NIGHT(PS3)

MON NOV 17 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, LTS's and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like!

Take some photos and share them here! Any picture shared is better than no picture shared at all! Don't be shy...

---

Theme:

iGTA CREW NIGHT

Thoughts:

it's crew night... and by crew night i mean, wear predominately blue clothing options, don't wear red or green or any other vibrant color... don't show up decked out in white or black... and shirts with a tiny crew logo slapped on your shirt to say it's crew because of the logo... and by crew night with cars i mean drive a car that showcases the crew blue paint job... if it's not the main color, use neutral colors as the primary... no orange car with a stripe of crew blue... we're gonna show off the color of our crew on monday, we're blue, not a carrot... also, no dark blue or powder blue... the only blue i want to see is the electric blue, so just don't bring a car at all if you don't want to follow that rule...

being that it's the last time some of us will play on a PS3, i wanted to make it just a crew blue night... some of us will still be joining in on monday shenanigans, but this'll be the last one that involves everyone before some of us split...

if anyone wants to take a trip down memory lane with jobs, please SHARE the ones that you would love to play again, something we haven't played in a while... and as always, if you have photo ideas, please share...

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

DiO

Mercy

DuPz0r

Pobjason

Kuz

Jamie

CFO

Ace

...and various friends of the crew who are usually down for iGTA night...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 02 | JUN 09 | JUN 16 | JUN 23 | JUN 30 | JUL 07

JUL 14 | JUL 21 | JUL 28 | AUG 04 | AUG 11 | AUG 18 | AUG 26

SEP 01 | SEP 08 | SEP 15 | SEP 22 | SEP 29 | OCT 06 | OCT 13

OCT 27 | NOV 03 | NOV 10

• Like 1

' no orange car with a stripe of crew blue...' I have a feeling this may be about my incredible carrot car.

Also I'll be there for a bit as usual :)

• Like 1

a crew blue stripe? that's fine... if you have dark blues or blacks or whites, there has to be a crew secondary color... and one that's noticeable, not like the little tiny strip on dio's manana :lol:... my biggest gripe would be people showing up in other odd colors, colors that distract from the electric blue... otherwise, if we take pics of cars (which i am sure we will), we'll just have to leave out the ones that don't show it off... we can judge those in the lobby when we line up a shot...

Welcome Pobjason. Just a reminder, this is a PS3 event, in case you thought it was PS4 for whatever reason. They'll be at a later date. You'll need to add the host bOnEs on PSN: artistadam before the event. See you there.

• Like 1

' no orange car with a stripe of crew blue...' I have a feeling this may be about Kuz's incredible carrot car.

Fixed :P

• Like 1

Can we play a bit of lab rats for old time sake. Seeing as there no longer any way to make interior levels.

Either:

http://rsg.ms/d4da4ae

or capture:

http://rsg.ms/d6ebe54

I do hope the interior levels carry over to PS4.

ill plop it in

i have 2 playlists from last week we never got too. not theme jobs tho.

lobby got small pretty fast so we just did missions after

• Like 1

' no orange car with a stripe of crew blue...' I have a feeling this may be about Kuz's incredible carrot car.

Nope . MINE!:P

Nope . MINE! :P

Only like... 30% percent of it belongs to you. The rest is MINE!

Nope . MINE! :P

Only like... 30% percent of it belongs to you. The rest is MINE!

aww, merkuz fights are so cute :wub:...

i gotta call it a night, here's my collection B)...

here's the new guy, po'boy? :lol:...

0_0.jpg

random location stuff...

0_0.jpg

mercy...

0_0.jpg

bmx...

0_0.jpg

po'boy w/ mercy...

0_0.jpg

cars...

0_0.jpg

diogrl...

0_0.jpg

bmx and cheech :wub:...

0_0.jpg

yet more mod shop :lol:...

0_0.jpg

gtagrl...

0_0.jpg

ace with a niiiice drift B)...

0_0.jpg

damn you kuz, i did manage to save a couple, but you killed a few shots :lol:...

0_0.jpg

cheech...

0_0.jpg

dead people...

0_0.jpg

yea...

0_0.jpg

• Like 6