Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Oct. 27 (PS3)

Finally, a few minutes to myself - here are my pics:

Jamie, Ghostman and bOnEs - That's HOT

0_0.jpg

Truth's truck in the bg is having its way with another car. I had my Blade out for the evening, it was waiting for me when I left my apartment or I would've grabbed a more crewy blue car.

0_0.jpg

Crew car lineup:

0_0.jpg

DiO says, "Let me just add some smoke..."

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

...but of course tear gas means the inevitable invasion of dem fucking cops...

0_0.jpg

Cramming at the Epsilon house:

0_0.jpg

Excuse me...do you have a moment to talk about how we can take your money and feed you lies?

0_0.jpg

DiO and bmx :D

0_0.jpg

Who's the boss? Mercy shows Kuz:

0_0.jpg

Mercy and Kuz - he was too wriggly to get a decent snap but he's actually dressed like a carrot... :huh:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

===

Over to the airport. Picture it, if you will - we are all standing on a large vehicle, deposited on a Titan with a Cargobob:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Then the Titan slowly rumbles down the runway...

0_0.jpg

...then I fell off. A few people managed to stay on. If you look closely, you can barely make out the red fire EMT vehicle on top of the Titan. :lol:

0_0.jpg

===

Okay, so that 'imaginary' orange? Proof it was real. At least, real on my screen. #FTR

0_0.jpg

I can't believe none of you could see it. Here's bOnEs, Jamie and Weev striking a pose...

0_0.jpg

...and a shot I took while standing on top of the ball, as the shadow will show:

0_0.jpg

That's all I got. Time to purge the gallery once more!

• Like 6

That's all I got. Time to purge the gallery once more!

I demand you to delete these photos immediately!

Who's the boss? Mercy shows Kuz:

0_0.jpg

Mercy and Kuz - he was too wriggly to get a decent snap but he's actually dressed like a carrot... :huh:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

:watchit:

• Like 1

here's gtagrl playing with her big orange ball from our point of view :lol:...

---

also, here's hardsauce's pics... got him to change his car color, but he was still wearing red... *facepalm*

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

ace's lone snap...

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

Lmao nice! I forgot you recorded it, bOnEs. (Y)

We'll have to try that again at the hillside Big O, cause we've knocked the orange off the Sandy Shores juice stand and all been able to see it. Funny.

changed the video location, because i decided to create my own youtube channel that's seperate from the one i created a billion years ago since i never use it anymore... be sure give it some views, smash that liek button and subscribe :fap:...

I do remember seeing that car smashed to bits and wondering why. The crew does have a habit of beating up cars with melee weapons...it's as inevitable as cops arriving.