Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(EXTENDED) iGTA MP Event - Oct. 20 (PS3)

via R* on their event article:

"Please note that Special Crate Drops will not drop in Invite-only sessions if there are less than four people in the session."

so when some of us finally get together, we're gonna have to share the crate drops...

^^Go and get fucked R*...^^

Thought I had a great photo op too when I was cruising round Grove St in my green Manana and a Balla Manana had spawned in the cul-de-sac... I was waiting for the rain to disappear so I could get that orange San Andreas background and the fucking Balla car disappeared...

Also, not being able to do the jerk action for a selfie ruined my Maccer tribute pic....

• Like 3

Well, i got me a KDST twice... in an igta lobby. Some people were seeing them when otbers weren't. Even if guided to the location, you still weren't able to pick them up. It's like certain people get personal drops.

• Like 1

I was wondering what bones and others were chasing. I heard things like "there it is!" "up there" "mine mine mine" but when I looked on the map I didn't see anything. I thought you guys were losing your heads waiting for the next one to drop. :P