Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Sept. 29 (PS3)

gtabanner9-29.png

iGTA CREW NIGHT(PS3)

MON SEPT 29 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like!

Take some photos and share them here! Any picture shared is better than no picture shared at all! Don't be shy...

---

Theme:

winterwonderlandevent.png

Thoughts:

there's a mission to bookmark that allows us to play in the snow online... i suggest playing that first (there's helicopters to take us wherever for pics), but we'll do the unplugging near the end to trigger the online snow event... dress warm, bundle up... let's get this early winter started earlier than others :D...

the snow job --> (http://socialclub.ro...ng?platformId=2)

also, i will be out of town for the weekend, but i'll check in when i can ;)...

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

Dup

Ghostman

King of Aces

DiO

gtagrl

Mercy

Weev

camwal

...and various friends of the crew who are usually down for iGTA night...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 02 | JUN 09 | JUN 16 | JUN 23 | JUN 30 | JUL 07

JUL 14 | JUL 21 | JUL 28 | AUG 04 | AUG 11 | AUG 18 | AUG 26

SEP 01 | SEP 08 | SEP 15 | SEP 22

• Like 1

Opj doesn't have my real b-day associated with it. Dunno why but I just didn't want to put in my real bday date. I was actually supposed to be born on the 27th but slept in 2 days....so...yeah.

Lol

Sounds about right. I will be doing the usual dine and dash as always.

happy bday otiz

AS MANY PEOPLE POSSIBLE, BOOKMARK THAT SNOW JOB

look foward to the snowness. sometime soon i wanna test it, see if it will stay snowy in playlists.

• Like 1

Heads up people. Server maintaince scheduled for tomorrow. Will need to see if death match works tomorrow as you know what rockstar is like. Possible good news though as it might mean DLC on Tuesday.

We will be performing brief GTA Online maintenance on September 29, 2014 between 9:00 a.m. (ET) and 10:00 a.m. (ET). Grand Theft Auto Online and Rockstar Cloud Services will be temporarily unavailable on both PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 during some of this period.

Leaderboards both in-game and on the Social Club website may be temporarily paused or unavailable. Submissions to leaderboards will catch up and be posted after the maintenance is finished, so no data will be lost.

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

Nice. I gotta go try this glitch right now after im done my post work shower....I did enjoy that snow day. Was cool. Dont think ill be here tho come crew time...

Nice. Figures. 3:45pm my time....no jobs of any kind are showing up in my map. Damn maintenance.