Sign in to follow this  
DiO

[s]Next[/s] IGTA Blue - Not lul

I like the crew colour as it is. But my vote doesn't count coz I don't play with you often enough. :D

your vote is almost worth 2 votes because of how awesome you are... but you play plenty enough with us, hell even people that don't play often can vote... it's a crew decision...

also, i'd like to know who voted so we can tell if someone who doesn't hardly ever come here voted...

• Like 2

we can do a preview next monday with

4. Colourful but not gay medium blue

6. A very not gay desaturated dark blue

and

7. A medium-dont-mind-the-fucked-up-hood less saturated blue

create a new poll with them and IGTgay blue.

re-vote

4 and 6 ill have on my 2 crews. one more people will have to demo the other.

I like the crew colour as it is. But my vote doesn't count coz I don't play with you often enough. :D

your vote is almost worth 2 votes because of how awesome you are..

his vote counts 52 times cause we LUV52ROB

• Like 1

*ignores fitty and never makes a joke again

ive got 6 and 7 loaded up on my crews already. i need someone to have lulz 2 active next monday.

bones, would you mind throwing 4 on one of your crews, or even igta, just for monday. so we can compare.

bones, would you mind throwing 4 on one of your crews, or even igta, just for monday. so we can compare.

sure, i'll look into it ;)...

Will next gen graphics make a difference to the colours? If so, I will retract my vote until I've played the PS4 version....

well that's an interesting thought...

Will next gen graphics make a difference to the colours? If so, I will retract my vote until I've played the PS4 version....

the RGB values wont be changing...so no. better lighting and better car models would probably just make them look better

depending on what scene. it really looks nice in game. I put some dark up just for variety. It will pop out fine if we all have our cars that colour and are wearing the crew shirt.

it's a colour you could paint your car in real life and not look like a cock driving down the road.

it stands out even more from most other crews, for 99.9% of crews have bright colours with all their members looking like fuckin power rangers wearing them lol

edit

unless more people feel they really dont want a dark crew colour. we can eliminate it right now.

it has 4 votes but if people really dont want dark, then it's a throw away

i never see people rocking the blue tho, it's always red yellow and green... even tho GTAP has blue, no one uses it, they all do their own thing, crew color isn't important in that crew... i really don't think there's a prominent crew out there besides us that rocks the blue...

i really really don't like #6... and i am sure a lot of us that voted for the other choices, don't want a dark blue even in contention... it's just not that appealing as a crew color... i know you like it, but for a crew, which usually rock proud colors (even in real life), it just looks out of place...

17-4 currently on the brighter/stronger blues... yet dark is about to make it to the next round...

I dont know where you're all getting this "others crews dont use blue as much"

it's pretty even across the board for colours. blue is more or less the most preferred colour among dudes. so there's a lot of it

again, the only reason it seems out of place is most crews photos have bright gay colours cause they didn't use the glitch to get a dark one.

well, sure on the SC you see blue, but i don't see blue prominent anywhere outside of the generic crews... we are kind of the only significant blue crew... but i'm only mentioning that because it's true, regardless of the outcome of this, because we will still be blue... we are pretty much the top blue colored crew... and i don't mean by member count :lol: because our 105 certainly beats the shit out of most of the 1,000 ones in popularity or relevancy...

but #6 and #3 are just not crew enough IMO... but that's just me...

the RGB values wont be changing...so no. better lighting and better car models would probably just make them look better

So it could make the current blue look better...

*continues trolling d-o*

• Like 2

Devil's advocate here... wouldn't it make more sense to leave iGTA as crew blue so you have a base for comparison?

lots of people already have crew coloured cars. leaving it is not necessary to compare. i planned to ask someone to just bring out their current crew car.

tho i imagine bones can use too hood or richman to briefly change to the blue if it's for whatever reason, a problem

either way, no one should miss monday. just for the start.

it doesn't really matter

it's so easy to change back. just take a screenshot of your crew page before changing it

im only sayin in case you didnt feel like using your second account