Sign in to follow this  
DiO

[s]Next[/s] IGTA Blue - Not lul

voicing my opinion, but i like crew blue :(... it looks purdy...

igtabanner7-21.png

i'd like to see examples of other crew colors you had in mind because the one you showed me looked more gray, not blue... i wasn't particularly pleased with that one... also, it matches a lot of the clothing options available for crew nights...

• Like 1

I know bOnEs and I are probably the minority, but I like the crew blue too. I don't mind its brightness. I have one car (the F620 I think) that's full-on crew blue, and all my other crew vehicles use the crew colour as an accent colour, or deliberately use other shades of blue in order to make the emblem pop.

Now, there are a million shades of blue and if you guys want to switch it up, that's fine. I like that the current one is a vibrant shade, and don't want us to end up with a dull or muted or pastel version. I'd like to still have something unique, and with deep colour saturation.

• Like 1

welp, i'll need to see some examples then because it seems like only me and gtagrl didn't have a problem with it... i did at the start of our crew events, but it grew on me and i love it now... show me examples and we'll go from there...

the flourescent stands out, now we're probably gonna look drab...

• Like 1

For the record, I actually do like the current crew blue. I didn't, initially, but it grew on me. It looks pretty insane on cars.

I never rep iGTA, however, so I'm just going to make spam posts until/unless we need a tie-breaker when choosing a color.

I don't really care what the crew colour is too much, the blue is a little bright maybe but it isn't something I overly concern myself with.

the flourescent stands out, now we're probably gonna look drab...

see, it doesn't stand out. its not a gltich colour

most crews have florescnt colours cause the current colour picker is shit.

Our babyish blue makes us stand out from the rest. -_-

what i said before. it simply doesn't.

Our crew colour is fucking hideous and I've always maintained that. My bitching never got it changed but hopefully now it will.

YA!

i wasn't particularly pleased with that one... also, it matches a lot of the clothing options available for crew nights...

most of the clothes you speak of will go with any shade of blue. for most of them aren't exact matches to the crew colour

ill work on examples. maybe 3. dont forget im gonna have to drop 25 grand of each example. bit of a pain in the ass.

ok, i didn't know money was an issue... ... ... :(... set your racing crew with the color(s) and we can check it out... everyone can take pics and judge themselves too... we'd be wasting a lot of money too ourselves by just setting one for the crew and watching people buy and possibly not like it... we have to have something to go by first before jumping into it like that... just saying...

there's seems to be chatter for it, and it's coming from those that play a lot... however, it's still a crew decision, and not one to just say "yarp" to... if it needs to come to a decision, we'll need something to go by, otherwise i vote for the one we already have...

You didn't say that. I'd rather an off blue than blues that look like every other blue crew.

Why don't we just change to green like the rest of the CJ faggios?

You didn't say that. I'd rather an off blue than blues that look like every other blue crew.

Why don't we just change to green like the rest of the CJ faggios?

i have no idea what blue you mean with "every other crew blue"

im sure there are still 1000 crews that have a similar colour because they've used the standard picker.

with the glitch i can get almost any blue you can think of.

dont forget the huge array i've gotten myself already. none of these are exaxtly what i'd be going for igta, but you can see a lot of them are less florescent, darker, richer, look less like plastic, or even some crazy ones that are more florescent. either way they are are more unique than the standard picker.

http://imgur.com/a/K5teK

ok, i didn't know money was an issue... ... ... :(...

there's seems to be chatter for it, and it's coming from those that play a lot... however, it's still a crew decision, and not one to just say "yarp" to... if it needs to come to a decision, we'll need something to go by, otherwise i vote for the one we already have...

I only mention money cause i've actually spent over a million bucks setting my current garage with those colours. it can add up if i keep fucking around lol. to be fair i was out of hand then.

but ya, for sure enough chatter. i'll start looking for some shades that I deem worthy to present

Click the spoiler tag to bring up the pictures (if your retarded and didnt know

1. Current Gay baby blue

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

2. Less gay light blue

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

3. A not gay desatured blue-gray

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

4. Colourful but not gay medium blue

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

5. Epilon sourced-slightly gay but not gay as the original igta blue blue

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

6. A very not gay desaturated dark blue

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

7. A medium-dont-mind-the-fucked-up-hood less saturated blue

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

ya, think it over well everyone.

the colours look a bit more floescenty in game than they do in the pics. keep that in mind.

PS: massy's vote doesn't count cause he barely plays with us

yea same, i'll think it over... there's some nice choices in there... make sure you can view the results so we know who picked what...

there's too many gay colors to choose from!! OMG!!

EDIT: also, all crew members votes count.. i suggest we break it down in a bracket style vote... take the top 4, then the top 2, then a winner... yay or nay?

• Like 3