Sign in to follow this  
DiO

[s]Next[/s] IGTA Blue - Not lul

I'm super, thanks for asking. I still like the OG iGTA screamingly gay blue the best.

Runner-up, #4. It's the only contender out of the bunch, in my opinion. The others look like every single unremarkable boring blue car irl.

Honourable mention goes to #7 medium blue, in the interior shots, where it looks a bit more periwinkle (purple-blue), I like the direction of that tone, but it's not nearly distinctive enough. I want our crew colour to be unique, bright and intensely saturated.

I've been thinking about something. We can't actually change the shade of blue on the jackal (as far as I know) so maybe keeping our old blue for now isn't such a bad idea.

As a comprise I say we accept black, white, and silver as secondary crew colors. They don't clash nor do they stand out in photos like say yellow would.

Plus black and white technically aren't even colors so...

i like 1, 2, 5, and 7... tough choice...

did you put pearlescents on the choices?

nope. just painted a random oracle. it probably had a metallic paint job tho so they're sparkly

The others look like every single unremarkable boring blue car irl.

pics dont do them justice. they are nice blue colours.

unremarkable could mean not florescent and gay. they are shades you dont get sick of.

think of your own garage and the colour choices you have. other than your crew blue and pink futo, your cars from what i can remember aren't so eye-burningly bright and stupid

EDIT: also, all crew members votes count.. i suggest we break it down in a bracket style vote... take the top 4, then the top 2, then a winner... yay or nay?

i say we take the top 3 that aren't they igta gay, and temporarily switch the igta colour to them bit by bit so we can test drive them all.

again, the colours might look so normal to some in the pics. but ingame they are just legit so much nicer than the igta gay.

if people don't wanna drop 25 grand on a paint job, obviously you can preview it in the mod shop

or launch a race, pick a stock vehicle and make it crew colour

I don't think the blue in the crew logo should matter too much. I could see it working on the two most popular choices so far and it would probably work on a couple of others too. Is there any way to close the poll from non-regular players (ie. me) so those of you who play the most and rep the most get the vote?

7 is starting to be the one i'd lean toward if i were to vote since crew blue will probably move on to the next round... i think is worth considering 7 in the next round... but i still like the original too :(... it looked sharp on the tornado tonight B)...

• Like 1

4 is gay as shit.

4 is gay as Elton John's shit. With Santorum topping. And little sprinkles shaped like dicks.*

*This post is brought to you by Warlord Industries® brand Dickles™, the best dick-shaped sprinkles since 1997.

• Like 3

give me the hex codes, i can do it when the time comes...

i really don't like 4...

right on, that will work.

so we are game for testing a few? colours have to be seen in game.

or next igta night we can utilize a couple different crews to display the varius ones.

bones, at your rank, you can change the crew colour

i dont think you could ever see who votes for what in polls. we could do just a head count from peoples posts. i see what you mean. i too wont want a lurker having influence on what we pick. next vote, no poll? narrow it down a bit here at least

a lot of people doo like 4, but I'm basing my vote on the pic only, havnt seen it in game conditions.

but with the activity we got goin on round here, worrying about some lurker skewing the vote seems halarious to me,