shabbagaz

San Andreas Flight School update

that event ran for a few weeks after the weekend, this one doesn't... so yea, if you wanted the chute, you missed your opportunity...

i dunno massacre, some of those jobs were fun... i liked the capture the first time i played it, but then realized how shitty it was the next time... all you gotta do is camp out at the hanger and blow up whoever tries to park one on the spot... it only counts when they touch their feet to the ground, which is pretty shitty... but the parachute jump was decent, the air race was too, and the fist job was ok, but it's too easy to flee the pack and just collect points for a couple minutes to win the match...

it's one of the better event weekend playlists...

Meh. Not gunna lose sleep over it. I really don't get much game time anyway. But the chute is a bit cooler than another shirt. At least it's something new. No how about some exclusive vehicle decals for online events, Rockstar?

• Like 1

Yeah the Besra is way too touchy with the controls. I barely passed the GTAO Flight School module where you stay in formation with other Besras. I couldn't get the thing to fly level after moving around so I ended up bouncing up and down close enough to the ring to pass.

• Like 2

it's fun to fly, so is the new helicopter... but they're not worth the price tag online, no way... the coolest part of the flight update still is the mission balancing, it's easier to earn money, and funner too because you're not spamming the same missions over and over...

but that's it... even the new car is meh...

• Like 1

^^

yep. so far the price tag of everything online isn't worth it. From clothes to vehicles of all classes to mod for cars. just stupid.

As for boats and aircraft tho, there should always be different spots where every one of 'em spawn. dlc shit included.

• Like 1

Hmmm... Is the parachute worth enduring a playlist for, I wonder?

it's cool, it's for stoners... and you only merely have to survive the playlist, you get it even if you put the controller down for 30 minutes and come back later... you literally only have to finish it, hopefully all the issues with trying to keep everyone in the lobby in the first one has been cleared up...

Hmmm... Is the parachute worth enduring a playlist for, I wonder?

it's cool, it's for stoners... and you only merely have to survive the playlist, you get it even if you put the controller down for 30 minutes and come back later... you literally only have to finish it, hopefully all the issues with trying to keep everyone in the lobby in the first one has been cleared up...

Sold...

• Like 1

did you try the new one? i wonder what that one's all aboot... because the capture did suck, all you had to do was camp out at your hanger, and that stupid flag capture mission sucked too... i think we played the sequel last night and it sucked too...

Glad there are more new parachuting jobs.

I'm not the only one who likes parachuting?! :o

there's quite a few that do in our crew... i like them, but despite making a perfect run a lot of the times, i still manage to finish in the middle of the pack :(... i am not sure what i am doing wrong, but they're still fun...

Are any of the parachute jobs skydiving challenges? I'd like a challenge where you don't open the chute until late in the job.

Yup. So many of Rockstar's jumps are too predictable. Where's the Parachuting Creator??

• Like 1