shabbagaz

San Andreas Flight School update

Hopefully it isn't just vehicles. I'm excited about them, absolutely, but the update is clearly military-themed, and it would be a big missed opportunity to not include military-themed clothing, too.

"...Tomorrow’s update will also introduce a host of gameplay changes to GTA Online –these include increased payouts for harder to complete missions and GTA$ bonuses for playing missions with others."

More tweaking, keeping my fingers crossed.

• Like 2

if they're gonna make potshots harder, then the pay better reflect it... also, i am glad to hear they're fixing the mission payouts... but something tells me it's not gonna be what we expect... eh, whatever... i am not sure how much of this DLC i will actually buy since something tells me the air rides are gonna be too fucking expensive...

i'm like massacre, i wanna see the clothes more than anything else... the rest will probably not be worth it...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

They need non contact air races

they need separate spawn points in air races not at the check points. so we can put the checks whereever we want to make it hard, but spawns in the clear so they can approach the next one easily

i hope that james bond-ish car isn't the only addition to the land vehicles :(... i'd rather buy a stinger ATM... i also wonder if those new aerial wonders offer any sort of ordinance on board... it'd be a shame to buy'em and not be able to use them in missions... there's enough freeroam planes to use...

what james bond lookin car bones? i didn't see that one. i did see one that closely looked like a 69 stingray. Hope you don't mean that, cause you need yer eyes fixed if so.....lol.

bond would never drive yankee muscle. the damn fool.

also...fuck the clothes! damn things. well tops anyway...damn things... :P

69 stingray

1969_Chevrolet_Corvette_Stingray_convertible,_all_black.jpg

the car i was talkin about in the vid

BvV42ttIgAEFbbL.png

:faplight:

• Like 2

69 stingray

That's how Steve Irwin died. :( Stingrays don't like to reciprocate.

Also, every motherfucker is going to take the easy route and do a Top Gun tribute. Two of the five winners will be Top Gun pics.

• Like 3

69 stingray

Also, every motherfucker is going to take the easy route and do a Top Gun tribute. Two of the five winners will be Top Gun pics.

well let's be at least one of them then plus I we can all think of something original.

69 stingray

Pump your breaks son.

That man is a national treasure.

• Like 3

Seems like a pretty cool update, but there better be stuff in both singleplayer and GTAO like normal. I really want to see more singleplayer clothing... Too bad this update wont include a new weapon of some kind as well.

I'd honestly be fine with not getting any more weapons, because you can't drop them or avoid getting them in the first place, in story mode. I have to cycle through 300 pistols to get to the gun I want, when I'm in a car. Really, if they'd just let us drop weapons in story mode, they could give us whatever guns they want.

• Like 1