CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event Aug. 4 (PS3)

icon11.gif

made a gallery if bones, you care to share. people tend to like seeing galleries rather than browsing our forum. just quite randomly saved of pics we all took

http://imgur.com/a/HMX6U

well that doesn't include all of our pics... R* seems fine with us posting links to our forums... they even noticed ghostman's panoramic shots a couple weeks ago this way, plus it's got all our captions and friendly banter to add to the event... plus, it brings traffic here ;)... i am still not sold on imgur helping at all... i'm sure it works for you on reddit, but i think what we're doing is fine...

EDIT: iGTA drift night it is then!!

@Fitty - I did notice how you conveniently got out of the way and are standing on the camper in the next shot. :lol: Got that eagle eye, don'tcha. ;)

Edit:

If we're doing drift night instead of blue collar night, can I still dress up as a street-walkin' hooker?

hey dio, you are seriously doing good things on reddit, the camping stuff is doing well, and to be honest, i think you're what got my "we do dumb shit" pic noticed... i hope i didn't come off as passive, but the forum/website traffic for us is more important, but on reddit, seriously, keep it up, i like it B)...

I think we are going to have to make up drift bowling deathmatch

line up, get drifted into. take turns. whatever teams kills the most would win. so long as everyone followed the rules

Yes. Just yes. Played some 3 on 3 tonight, it was... Yes.

^???

you should link to our forum thread on reddit and in imgur as well when you post these... not as the main thing, but somewhere for reference in case others are interested in the origin of shenanigans ;)...

icon11.gif

tried this and its fun. for next week.

http://socialclub.ro...BQ?platformId=2

Drift Bowling

2 to 16

TEAMS

1 to 2

GAME MODE

Team Deathmatch

DESCRIPTION

Drift the corners and side swipe the suckers standing in the corners. Each team takes turns. More sideway you are, the more people you will hit. Choose your drivers, choose your bowling pins.

RATING

3 people drive a car each round running over the other team. then you swap. the drivers go line up to get run over. Say what....5 people line up. take turns at the teams discretion who drives.

those not driving, would be nice to take photos.

there are 2 corners set up. so we could have both "lanes" going if we have a lot of people.

No just driving straight into people. defeats the theme.

play by the dam rules, no fist fighting. do it proper and its pretty funny shit

• Like 3

icon11.gif

We'll see

probably easier to have select drivers. only so there are actually 3 each time. and someone isn't like I dont give a fuck im gonna throw down a 4th fuckin car and get more kills lul