complixicata1

Independence Day Update (1.15)

I've tried pretty much everything out.I love driving the liberator around the mountain areas and the bike pretty much what bone said would get bored with one livery real quick.the musket and launcher I like dickin around with.this might be a stupid question but where you guys pick up fireworks?

It is satisfying to drive around. But it's not as if you're able to take it into races, so what's the point... I'll just play with it offline until they decide to add it to Off-road race class.

probably a limited release thing... again, i can't voice my opinion on the matter yet because i have yet to drive it... it looks fun, but i don't know if the pricetag makes it worth it, especially if there's no other uses besides freeroam shenanigans...

anyone pick it up with the cargobob yet? can you stand on top of it while driving?

You guys can just pay for it from the GTA$1m you're bound to win in the Snapmatic competition...

I'm not 'Merican, so I had no inspiration with this one. I just don't really know much about the public holiday. Although I did like that one with the redcoats and muskets in the woods which bOnEs also liked on the SC.

0_0.jpg

Does anyone own the Liberator online? if so, can you see if we can take it into races with custom rides on, before I decide to purchase one please.

i don't know what category they would classify it under... it would have to be selectible in the cars list when building the race because i doubt it's listed under custom off-road vehicles... i'm pretty sure it's only limited to the specific R* created races...

i hunted down at least a half a dozen special crates today and all i got was one fucking hat...the one hat i didn't want... and no t-shirt either... that was such a waste of time, but i did enjoy watching kuz and some guy from the USAF crew chase each other around the map... i was about to blow up the guy until my helicopter died :lol:...

party bear is ready to party!!

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

nope... it's a pegasus vehicle... and a few of them will show up in certain classes but i haven't seen this show up yet in any category.... i really think it has to do with the vehicle probably failing on a lot of custom races since it might not fit into certain areas with checkpoints... it's a beast...

I was stuck for what felt like hours dodging about a dozen guys in monster trucks in one lobby. If I didn't stick to rooftops and alleyways, I'd be smeared immediately. Reminded me of that Stephen King story, Trucks. :wacko:

It might be a greater scourge than the tank goons.

• Like 1