Graffitigirl

Who was I playing with tonight?

icon11.gif

These days I keep a list of who have fucked me over in a race. if you get me, ill get you back

plain as that.

we all try and race clean, to smaking someone is a sucker punch. at least when you race randoms you expect it, do you hit them first or drive more defensively.

same goes for killing someone in our private lobbies, even if its for a bounty. ask first cause getting killed out of no where is fucking annoying. especially when we are trying to get a picture.

that's because you like to give a little love tap from behind when you want to pass me... so sometimes i like to give one back...

No, bOnEs... just no...

• Like 1

I rarely get invites from anyone else anymore, I assume because they think I'm ignoring them.

I can't do anything about that because you haven't accepted my friend request.

I have never received a friend request from you.

hardsauce deliberately took me out last night on the final checkpoint... and he's done it before too... soooo, you all have free rein to take him out any chance you get in races, he does it all the time...

if i take you out, i never meant to, it's just the way the road throws us all together sometimes ;)...

he does it to everyone, then denies it

last night he couldn't back out of that one, took a hard turn right into me and laughed... if you see him, push him over a cliff or something lol :lol:... we should all make sure hardsauce never finishes in the top 5 ever...

ohh, he likes to randomly downvote user creations, even if he liked it or won it...

I feel bad too.... I was racing with dup and beev last night and I gored dup right off the freeway overpass into last place....

Then I left because the room was too quiet...

I would like to point out that I was there too... I also remember you shouting 'shit did I fucking cause that' which I found pretty funny. I nearly won that playlist if it weren't for the parachute shit, me and weev both hit the same tree on the landing.

I feel bad too.... I was racing with dup and beev last night and I gored dup right off the freeway overpass into last place....

I would like to point out that I was there too... I also remember you shouting 'shit did I fucking cause that' which I found pretty funny. I nearly won that playlist if it weren't for the parachute shit, me and weev both hit the same tree on the landing.

Are you Rjc then?

Are you Rjc then?

yep! :)

That goddamn tree pissed me off :bird:

• Like 1