DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

I'm actually getting really pissed off, trying to link my brothers PSN to his social club account again and it keeps automatically linking to my PSN and there's no option to do it manually. HELP MEH!

My sister had that problem. Delete the cookies or use a different hardware to access the social Club and try again.

• Like 1

lol...

my biggest gripe with FPS'ers is the dizziness... i can't play like that, especially for people that drink, or have to deal with the occasional hangover the next day... i actually like driving, but i can't stand the walking or combat....

• Like 2

well, for everyone who was meh on the updated version, I find myself to be continuously impressed by the new small details. all the things that are improved (water effects, graphics, biodiversity, sound!?, music) a well as the addition of boats that are being towed by trucks, amoungst all the other details really adds a lot to the game.

first person drive by shootings through a crowd of civilians was a little to emmersive to the point it was disturbing (73" tv)....

• Like 3

I had a lot of fun with the peyote spirit animal stuff last night. I tried to take on a mountain lion as a pug and my little drug trip ended rather abruptly after that. Took several shits on people as various birds..

Kind of wish there were all animal deathmatches now.

• Like 1

You could find pickup trucks hauling boats on trailers in the original version.

well, there is something different about them....

• Like 1

is the back of the thing still black and not able to change colour?

that's what i really didnt like about the car

fucking everyone had their black. i change mine but then the backend looks weird with the carbon rear

Dozy pointed out I lost the window tint on a couple of cars. No big deal. But I lost the number plate off my igta sultan. Seriously pissed about that.

I was happy to meet many of you fine Playstation folk, over the weekend.

Though I've been having issues connecting with other players since yesterday's patch, I accepted 2 invites from Mercy and kept on getting "unable to connect to current session" then I'd get dropped in a public lobby on my own.

I tried joining Mercy and Ghost from the home screen and it said the session was full. Did you play in a 30 player lobby? How was it?

• Like 1

I played in a 22 player lobby for max of probably 15 minutes - lots of people where getting dropped and there were only 18 people still in the lobby before I was kicked out. But I was in there alone, tried to invite people but I guess it didn't load.

Friday I had loads of connection issues saying timed out or session no longer exists but me and ghost were never in a full session.

I think the secondary colour is on the back vents now. At least mine is orange which is naturally the secondary colour

For dio

i think these vents were always secondary

l6Kcv6O.jpg

looks like the back bumper is still mainly that black. on this one i had it green and white. its not white or green on the back. i wish that black wasn't there. you cant change it

thanks for the pic tho

also

\/

anyone make a playlist next gen yet?

is the playlist menu set up any differently? better?

to be honest, i didn't really notice when i threw a 3-job list together on tuesday... it seems better, i do know i that i see captures and LTS's again... but are all the jobs there? i dunno... i couldn't find the toilet race so who knows...

• Like 1

there were a bunch of things i asked people to notice on new gen on monday, for me and for the life of me i cant remember a single question i had.

other than, is the 3rd character slot open? I imagine not.

if any of you remember please post lol. i will try too

• Like 1