DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

New foliage is gorgeous. They finally did it; they fixed the fuckin' trees!!

NOW HER HAIR IS LIKE THE OLD TREES

eed55dd7ae9d9cc29caed03fc0f76e2e.png

• Like 2

In retrospective, I really do think the first-person implant is as brave and innovative as the third-person 3D spectacle we adored, that is GTA 3. They've taken another step forward in making GTA an even more personal and immersive world. This is a big deal.

I still love the third-person camera, especially when driving, but it is brilliant that they have managed to overhaul the game, and get the fidelity to a point where a first-person view actually works well.

The next step is probably Project Morpheus, and that's one of the factors in the creation of this mode, i reckon. We'll see, but i do hope the VR headset finally kicks off this generation.

• Like 2

:( it looks nice but no-one in their right mind would buy a PS4 just to get an enhanced game of the one they already have (maybe people with more money than sense). I wanted a PS4 anyway, for the long run, lucky for me I bought one this year and hoped GTA V would be announced, all this other stuff is a bonus.

:whistle:

• Like 1

Last-gen console limitations I'd assume. Yes Red Dead had them, but There's a lot more going on in GTA V. I'm sure they will be online this gen, they've gone all out creating more animal species, it'd be a waste not to.

Some of the vehicle models look drastically different in terms of mesh detail, I wouldn't be surprised if they made even more car parts available in the mod shop, concidering they had to go back and revisit them anyway.

there's been a bunch of additions to customizations already (colors, smokes, tints, now obviously undercar neon for the relaunch) so it's fair enough to expect more stuff

I think I am going to take the plunge and do it.

Ordered. What other games should i get?

Depends on what you like? Far Cry? Alien Isolation?

I was thinking. Will the Crew logos look sharper and higher-def on this game, including other peoples? I hope so. I want to actually use my Gene crew logo that DiO made, but it's shapes are too complicated for PS3 resolution.

emblem_512.png

• Like 1

I think I am going to take the plunge and do it.

Ordered. What other games should i get?

Mad Max, The Crew, Far Cry 4....oh wait you said games you should get :P Yeah those are my future games. But you get them to for the sake of..........funness.