Dogs (new breeds)

Cats

Hammerhead sharks

Killer Whales

Dolphins

And many more (Quoted from R*)

Over 20 new species (Quoted from CVG)

Vehicles

Cheval Marshall Monster Truck (for returning players)

Kraken Sub (for returning players)

Dodo Seaplane (for returning players)

Imponte Dukes O'death (for returning players)

Xero Blimp (for returning players)

Go Go Monkey Blista (for returning players)

Imponte Dukes (available to everyone)

And a fleet of vehicles from previous GTA games (Quoted from R*)

*Side Mission Content*

Murder Mystery minigame (for returning players)

Monkey Mosaics Photography Challenge (costumes unlock for all players & vehicle unlock for returning players)

Wildlife Photography Challenge (unlockable Submersible, returning players)

Stock Car Races (livery clad muscle cars, for returning players)

Misc

Characters and all grinded content (apartments/cash/vehicles/weapons/levels) from previous GTAO games can be transferred to any of the current- gen versions through the Rockstar Socialclub.

All Collector's and Special Edition content will carry over to new-gen GTAO.

All GTAO DLC content from the year past will be available in-game on new-gen GTAO.

Graphical/Mechanical/Audio Improvements

Foliage is now more realistic, and a lot more densely populated.

GTAO now has a 30 player limit (plus 2 spectators, so 32 player limit).

Weather cycle improved, environmental atmosphere has a lot more going on.

Storms, rain, reflective surfaces, smog in the city. Particle effects drastically

improved.

HD textures across the board. Everything has had a facelift, and it all looks

good at 1080p.

First Person mode has been integrated, so you can experience the game up

close and personal from the character's point of view. Or you can play it hybrid

of the two, which has many customizable options.

Thousands of new animations added (mainly for FPS mode) along with dialogue.

New targeting and cover system for FPS mode.

100's of new songs, hours of Radio/DJ the partyter (Quoted from CVG)

The game runs at a consistent 1080p, 30fps on PS4 & XbOne.

Trailers

Screenshots (can't fit them all, so i picked a few)

actual_1414504076.jpg

actual_1414503896.jpg

actual_1414503998.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot112jpg-eb5da2.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot146jpg-eb5db4.jpg

*Updated on the 05/11/2014

• Like 3

GTA V port. Rockstar takes an eternity to finish hyping a game and just release the fucking thing, so there's no way it's something new.

Told you bitches.

I didn't hear this announcement right away, but I heard the hearts of the stupid being broken, and assumed this was why.

• Like 1

yea, i've had a few drinks and it was crew night afterall...

i guess it looks kind of next gen, but not that much of a leap... i can't justify spending $500 just to record myself playing GTAV... i am too far behind on games to play thanks to GTAO... if i bought a PS4 i wouldn't even be playing the games already available anyways...

it's cool and all, but i am not ready to make the jump just yet, and i knew GTAV wouldn't change my opinion...

• Like 3

I really wish I had a Ps4 in the first place, because this looks a lot more what GTAV should be. the current one is great, don't get me wrong, but this... is definitely improved. And that's what they have shown us as well, so who knows what else has been fine tuned or changed.

I'm sceptical. The trailers for the PS3/360 versions looked great too.

I'm interested to see what it looks like once it comes out.

• Like 1

Once you transfer your games to PS4 I assume you wont be able to go back to PS3? Fuck it, it's totally worth it!

I have a second account on PS3 anyway so if I do ever wish to go back I'll just use that one.

I really wish I had a Ps4 in the first place, because this looks a lot more what GTAV should be. the current one is great, don't get me wrong, but this... is definitely improved. And that's what they have shown us as well, so who knows what else has been fine tuned or changed.

Come to think of it. People were complaining that the first few screenshots weren't in-game... ...This is what the new-gen version looks like, if not better!

official-screenshot-cool-guys-walk-away-from-the-explosion.jpg

official-screenshot-running-in-a-red-infernus.jpg

official-screenshot-bicycle-ride-past-pleasure-pier.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah if someone could start working on a mod to have Spotify playlists on V's radio on PC, that'd be great.

gonna be damn empty on facebook and the R* newswire comments now that the masterrace's crying has been soothed...

Ima give it a shot on pc anyways, let's see what the modding community comes up with... and the hackers. gotta love the hackers.

Hope the CE content carries over per social club profile tho

Interesting! Funny how quite a few games are being "remastered" for PS4/XBox One - GTA V, Tombraider, The Last of Us.

I've been playing Tombraider and whilst I can't compare it to last year's PS3 version, the graphics on it are fucking amazing. These "remastered" GTA V shots look pretty crystal clear too.

I'll be interested in what new content will (or possibly will) come out - that will probably swing my decision on whether to get the PS4 version.

They better not release next gen only DLC, because then I will officially be pissed... I'm still waiting for the collectors edition content to be released sometime.

Expect “across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail.” A bit more specifically, Rockstar mentions “Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions” for this new version of GTA 5.

Grand Theft Auto Online on PC will have “an extensive array of new Jobs, an arsenal of new weapons, scores of new vehicles, new properties and player customizations,” plus “a video editor designed for advanced movie-making.”

If you have a GTA Online character on Xbox 360 or PS3, Rockstar says you’ll be able to transfer it to the PC version (as you can with PS4/Xbox One as well.)

So will it run in 1080p @ 60fps

Or isn't the game optimized enough for that?

And did they say anything about special editions and collectors edition. Because i regret that i didn't buy those on last gen.