Qdeathstar

Orange is the new black?

I know at least some of you watch it! Its pretty funny, clever, and its got a good story and good actors. If you get past the first opening credits of the show (themesong) its not all "poor vaginas in jail"

I would definitely recommend subscribing to Netflix for this show. I also watched house of cards, which is good, but not as good as oitnb.

Welp, there you go.

Season 2 released today, didn't it?

Thanks for the reminder.

Fun fact, they filmed some segments out at Riverhead County Jail here on Long Island, and while driving through main street in the town they saw Suffolk Theater, an old looking cinema, and apparently they loved it so much they filmed there too. I saw some of the filming one day for a few minutes. Didn't get to meet Jason Biggs or Taylor Schilling :wub: though...

Just watched the pilot. Pretty sure I'm gonna be up night watching it. Thanks for the recommendation, Q.

You guys have been on the ball lately: workaholics, this, vikings etc. Enjoying the lot.

I don't think they've flashed narry a nipple*

Boobies aren't constantly on display, but there is plenty of nip shots.

I'm a big fan of the show. Catching my wife up on season 1. Can't wait to watch season 2. Mustaches are way hetero.

Well definitely a different feel from season 1, but not in a bad way. I like how they got way into character development giving as a view of the background of major characters. Feels weird seeing Larry with Polly, but it is what it is. I'm also interested in seeing Caputo as new assistant warden. I'm glad V is presumably dead and I'd like to see how they handle Rosa escaping. Diane Guerrero is a babe

I don't have Netflix so don't watch it but might look online on streamit and see if I can start watching it because the adverts look good

I started watching this, just started season 2. I really like all the different characters and finding out about all the stories.

I really like that Pussay inmate, she has some good one liners.

It does remind me of Girl Interrupted though, that and Bad Girls that used to be on TV. Mendez is definitely PC Fender in that case.

I also find it hard not to think Alex is pretty hot.

• Like 1

So after reading this thread i decided to watch. A week later and i'm on the last episode of season 2...

Pretty awesome. It reminds me of a couple British Drama's about female prisons. But obviously this ones American, so it has a different feel, which I like. The character's background stories is what makes it, that's the main thing that has kept me watching, as well as all the lesbian affairs happening inside and out.

I didn't think i'd enjoy it as much as i did. Can't wait for the third season now, when does that start?

• Like 1

So after reading this thread i decided to watch. A week later and i'm on the last episode of season 2...

Pretty awesome. It reminds me of a couple British Drama's about female prisons. But obviously this ones American, so it has a different feel, which I like. The character's background stories is what makes it, that's the main thing that has kept me watching, as well as all the lesbian affairs happening inside and out.

I didn't think i'd enjoy it as much as i did. Can't wait for the third season now, when does that start?

It comes this July

I can't wait either :)

me either! the second season wasn't quite as good as the first season was, but I'm exciting about what will happen in the third.

she has to kill someone or something otherwise shellbe out soon

Just watched the final episode with the wife. We watched the entire season on seperate occasions and decided to watch the end together.

Loves the way it ended. I was saying to my wife the cuban bald chick was my favourite because of the hiests. And then that ending happened :)

I dunno if anyone is still watching this, season 4 was added to Netflix a few days ago and I've finished it... 

Just thought i would say, if not you have to catch up just for this series season finale. So good. 

Season 1 was great

Season 2 was less great but still great

Season 3 was pretty crappy

Season 4 was pretty strong

the best characters of the series are mustache guard, Capudo, Red, and the mexican milfs. The rest can go fuck themselves. Also someone is going to have to explain the appeal of crazy eyes. I find her to be unbearable. Overall really great show. I only started watching it because i heard the bitch from That 70's Show got naked in it. It's a shame the girls on the show do really disgusting shit because there would be some great fap material in there.