DiO

In-game companies and logos, commercials and brands

There are plenty of things Rockstar should do with the emblem creator but it's probably not at the top of their "fix it" list. Text definitely should have been there day 1.

yea, i thought that was stupid to leave out a letter set... then again, R* probably knew people would spell boobs, penis, shit, fuck, cunt, etc... and that goes against every single measure they put in place to keep naughty words off the social club... because all of R*'s mature games seem to have little brats playing them, who they think shouldn't see those words, even though it's those very same kids that probably use them more than anyone else...

• Like 1

they have emblems with fully detailed naked women and vaginas, why cant they let us say tits on the damn emblem, it isnt like the little kids are going t run around the house yelling TITS TITS HE MOM, NICE TITS TITS TITS TITTIES FUCKING TITS.

people in game yell proud american in their mikes, along with every name in the book, so whats the difference in that and the word tittie on a car.

Let's be honest. R* have created an empire by being edgy. They have probably spent a thousand times what the average person will make in their lifetimes just in legal fees. I think that "corporate rock star" have told them to pull their heads in beacuse what made them a household name is expensive too.

I used the exploit to create a template to place legal objects over. Then I deleted the template and everything saved/published/crew-emblem'd just fine.

7b2450a0584fe46f71b2971184204cc97a0cc5e0_512.png

Took about 2 hours for ^that^. Next time I get online I'll have to see how it looks.

edit next day: Actually brighter in-game.

0_0.jpg

• Like 2