Sign in to follow this  
Ghostman

Snapmatic Event - May 17 (PS3)

fayc5l.jpg

SAT MAY 17 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Snapmatic fun this SATURDAY! We'll be taking photos for the Snapmatic competition so if you have any ideas but need help pulling it off then this is your chance. Remember Dup's won the last competition so there is no reason why we couldn't again. Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

Ghostman

Otiz

Planned Shoots:

---

Rules: PLEASE listen to the person who is in charge of a particular shoot. It can be annoying and not fair if you ruin a particular shoot. We are all comrades here so lets help each other.

---

Bones sorry to rip off your layout but everyone likes your layout.

/edit: from the R* Newswire:

#HIGHLIFE SNAPMATIC CONTEST

Snap your flashiest shots showing off exactly how you're living the High Life between now and end of day Sunday and tag them #HIGHLIFE for a chance to win big. We're looking for your most epic, most creative, most amusing or most artfully composed moments over the weekend featuring any of the new apartments, luxury vehicles, toasts/celebrations, haute outfits, or weaponry from The High Life Update. We'll pick five (5) favorites to award GTA$1M as well as the exclusive 'HIGHLIFE' in-game vanity license plate to deck out your shiny new ride.

See full rules and eligibility details.

Edited by gtagrl
  • Like 2

Ghostman, hope you don't mind, I fixed a couple of typos and added the Newswire blurb. :)

It's May-long weekend, so my plans are still up in the air. If I'm around, I'll jump in, but it might be later on in the evening.

Ghostman, hope you don't mind, I fixed a couple of typos and added the Newswire blurb. :)

It's May-long weekend, so my plans are still up in the air. If I'm around, I'll jump in, but it might be later on in the evening.

Thank you. I appreciate that a lot. Looks like DIO has a strong possibility of winning as 2 of the photos are top 3.

icon11.gif

Again, I'll be there if my wife isn't in labour. Baby is now overdue!

haha that has to be the craziest "if" there has ever been for an online gaming meet up

• Like 4

i dunno Dupz....i mean...it's not like you are poppin a baby out. just drop the wife off and .............oh............oh wow......just saw yer wife glare at me...from across the pond...ummmm...right...gonna go hide.....

wow.....

• Like 2

it's a shame this didn't happen, but then again, it seemed like there wasn't much interests due to lack of ideas... even when we were online last night, there wasn't much interest in it... kuz took a photo i think, but that's about it...

It did sorta happen. But me, ghost, otiz and goosey were on earlier in the evening.

But yeah, there wasn't many idea's floating around, and not enough people to do large shots.

Goose's game disc stopped working also.