Jizzy

High Life Update: Coming May 13

Bit of a mixed bag IMO. The extra garage space through a second property is much needed, just disappointed that all the new properties are in Los Santos. Would've loved one out in Blaine County somewhere.

Also happy that there's 5 new contact missions, but still need more.

Someone mentioned in the comments on the Rockstar article that they should put in more muscle cars - I wholeheartedly agree. Whilst I like sports/super cars, I've got enough for the time being!

I think when the Heist missions do come out you'll have to keep various but specific contacts happy by doing missions for them...

Eg, you need Lester to help you hack so you got to do 5 missions for him...

I'm excited about that bike :yes:

This news excites me and saddens me at the same time.

I want to know what contact missions might be? Does that mean phone call jobs? And also I might not even get to play it on release at this rate, R* are fucking poor at customer service.

I hope contact missions are like phone booth assassination jobs. I loved that shit in the past! Classic GTA.

• Like 3

Would love to have assassination missions. The ones Franklin has in story mode are simple, but each one is different. I'd love to see things like that, and it wouldn't be hard to do.

Would be really creative if they worked like the assassinations in story mode, and affected the BAWSAQ (if Rockstar ever makes it available online). Each assassination would affect the stocks, but two different targets could affect the same stock in different ways, so it would be a player-fueled war for cash, with people fighting to raise or lower certain stocks.

• Like 1

About time.

Not really bothered about the apartment, just the garage space. We'll just have to wait and see what the contact missions throw up. But anything on top of what we already have would be good enough, you can only repeat Rooftop Rumble SO many times in a row before you go nuts, after all.

And as a two-wheel lover, I can't wait to take that Dinka Thrust for a spin.

icon11.gif

did you notice the new contact missions? i wonder what those might be...

whatever they are, I think its gonna be enough for me to even play missions tho im rich and have 2 level 120s.

PS

about fucking time this is coming, gHod. I really think it took so long so they can get rid of the car duping glitches. understandable but annoying

i think the new missions are probably just new ones for each contact... lester, gerald, martin, lamar, ron/trevor... or simeon... being that it's a high life pack with ritzy items, perhaps the missions have good payouts, like mixed up with coke payouts or something... it'd be a shame if they were $4K ones or something... unless it's like cleaning the cathouse and you get mad RP for it...

also, i took tuesday off from work because i have vacation days to use... #YOLO

• Like 1

The funny thing about all of this is reading R*'s official piece on the newswire, and seeing everyone bitching about it in the comments below. Honestly, no pleasing some people. To this point, every update has been FREE, and looking at the comments of those who clearly have a high sense of entitlement about it is wholly amusing.

just goes to show who mostly plays their game... whiny little cunt kids who have no idea what the real world is like... wait until they're forced to wait for a job or a raise... are they gonna say the same thing to their future boss??

• Like 1

"Come on, boss, I should've been CEO by now! It's been six months, boss, you owe me! I won't be working here next year if you don't make me CEO!"

Fuckin' kids, man.

• Like 2

It's a perfect analogy. It's a bunch of fuckwits making demands from people who actually know what they're doing and how their chosen industry works. Rockstar is absolutely handling a lot of things poorly, but they're still good at what they do, and the "fans" that are complaining the most are the ones who know the least about GTA, Rockstar, the gaming industry as a whole, and business in general.

icon11.gif

also, i took tuesday off from work because i have vacation days to use... #YOLO

I vote move IGTA night to tuesday

photo-3003.jpg

Right accept for rockstar isn't our bosses and you're making a shit analogy in every conceivable way.

yea well, that's just like, your opinion, man... these kids that whine have no idea what's out there in the real world... crying and yelling about a video game means they truly don't have a life... it's just a fucking game, lol... i'm convinced they're gonna cry about everything, including not getting raises at mcdonalds...